Firefish photo..

ervine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

specs of the camera? can see a detailed review of it here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond70/

specs of the photo?

F4.5 at 1/60

no flash, 1600 iso

Actually this one was just to test the cam out lah so din bother to PS much or anything... at night fingers itchy got nothing around the house that's nice to shoot except this.. hehe..

Wah another bro got the power horse

Too bad santa didn't deliver that to me yesterday

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Its the same :lol:

bro weileong

• SRC Member
The D70 is sooooo cool :P

You feed tubiflex worm? Not scared all these platy kanna internal infection?

not really.. I've fed my fishes tubis for years without any problems leh... the platies are those sold to feed other fishes, yes I buy them to keep coz they look nice and colourful. Other fishes have been doing well too, zebras, tetras, pleco, tiger barbs, corys, etc...

Only recently my new discuses somehow fell ill, so far 2 din make it out of 4... the other 2 hopefully will recover after medication but situation looks bleak man... sigh

Damien: Nope I use some action set.. denoise deluxe if I remember correctly...

• SRC Member
good DSLR to start with :)

slowly it will be time to invest in a good macro lens....even scales on your firefish would be visible :D

yeah man but I think I'll get a tele first... macro prob need flash as well (for insects) and that's another 400-600 bucks... ouch!

Anyone can recommend a good tele? Looking to go to 300mm at least, 200 might be too short... today nearly kicked myself for not having a tele when shooting these monkeys.. my friend had a 70-200... can zoom in for full face portrait siah... swee!!

post-11-1104136572.jpg