Caribsea AragaMILK

Altantis

• SRC Member

Caribsea AragaMILK

Ideal for African cichlids, livebearers, and marine aquariums of all types!

The perfect alkalinity booster because aragaMILK™ has a full pound of buffer in every 16 fluid ounce bottle.

This buffer comes in two forms: bicarbonate for immediate response, plus carbonate from aragonite.

This second form makes for a safer :eyebrow: ,time-release buffer, over 2-3 days, for long term security without the wild pH swings that can stress your tank inhabitants. :eyebrow:

aragaMILK™ is an excellent way to buffer your African cichlid or livebearer aquariums.

You’ll notice it will stop that annoying “cichlid itch,” helping you create an environment for happy colorful fish!

The perfect calcium supplement because aragaMILK™ has enough calcium in each 16 fluid ounce bottle to grow a full 1/2 pound of coral, and all this calcium is in a non-caustic aragonite form. With regular use, aragaMILK™ will help you maintain steady, high calcium levels with ease. No pre-mixing, no balancing act.

:wub::wub::wub:

For more product of CaribSea, inc - Other Products

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Before I comment more on this "Calcium Base" product, I would like to highlight that Caribsea Best Seller/ Product(Award Winning - Editor's Choice Award) is actually the Caribsea Purple-UP.

As I always prefer nature :pinch: ... and let time take it place :rolleyes:

I decided to give Purple-Up a miss first :lol:

Hahaha... finally... I am currently using this product also... only for 4 days... will post any results later :)

Bro Altantis... show some before and after pix lah... and show off those nice nice coralline algae :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

aragaMilk - No two parts to mix, simply shake and add as needed :lol:

It has no chemical by-products to negatively effect ionic balances :P

agraMilk uses the power of aragonite for fash mineralization, plus a boost of extra Magnesium to aid in caralline algae growth :wub::wub::wub:

Aragonite is not a chemical, but a natural mineral.

Aragonite will not skyrocket our pH, so we can't overdose! :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

post-14-1152371778.jpg

• SRC Member

The thing I like about AragaMilk is that I only need to dose daily to maintain Calcium, Alkalinity and Trace element level :P

see the Coralline Encrusted LR below :eyebrow:

post-14-1152374589.jpg

• SRC Member

Honesty, I'm not good in providing product reviews...

What can I said... I tested my water parameters are still balance except for Ca...

but is dropping from 575 to 520

Recent water parameters:

pH: 8.3

Ca: 520

Mg: 1350

I confident that this product will keep all my worries on unbalance water parameter away... especially we don't test for Trace Elements :lol:

post-14-1152376058.jpg

Wah very obvious leh the purple coralline growth!!! Within slightly more than a month... bro do you use other form of supplement right now? Or just this product alone?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Honesty, I'm not good in providing product reviews...

Nah bro... you are doing fine... it's just that you've chosen a pretty hard subject to review... it's easier to do product review for a physical product/equipments as you can show more pictures... but hey... continue on... very soon I can join you... into my 5th day now :lol:

• SRC Member

I don't dose other brand of supplement Ca & Mg.

Only for pH as mine was at 7.8 to 7.9. So I slowly adjust to 8.3 within a month :lol:

I also dose trace mineral as I consider mine a bit heavy stock.

But the most important is that my pH is maintained :lol:

:paiseh: to be honest, I did not test my water parameters for a month until the reading mentioned earlier.

Emm... I will say 8.1 with plus/minus 0.2 throughtout the day.

would it too expensive in the long run if u aragamilk to replenish all yr reef's Ca needs?

Hehe... it will be especially for a large tank ;)

• SRC Member

Can get this product from RD ;)

I heard there is powder form which is very concentrated. Not advised to use this directly. Best to pour the powder form to run in your CR :lol:

But for those without a sump, this could be the best option :paiseh:

Furthermore it is something like 3 or 4 in One... maintain pH, trace elements and Ca, Mg and Alk in the correct ratio :eyebrow:

And if your hand always ich, and feel like dosing more supplements, you need not worried of overdosing, since it will still balance and maintain (my personal view) ;)

• SRC Member
I believe you're referring to Caribsea AragaMIGHT, the dry form of Caribsea AragaMILK.

It is used with fresh water topup. ;)

Can anyone verify this cause the content may harden after sometime :pinch:

Or any one using this in CR <_<

How did you keep the content liquid... :paiseh: (sorry, if I ask the wrong question as I have not get my hand on Caribsea AragaMIGHT yet ;) )

• SRC Member
Emm... I will say 8.1 with plus/minus 0.2 throughtout the day.

Desired Reef Aquarium Parameters (from Henry's name card) :lol: :

pH : 8.0 - 8.5

I think the most important is to have a stable reading. And if you really need to adjust to the correct reading, you need to do so slowly inorder not to affect your LS and coral ;)

p/s: mine was 7.8 previously, so I raised my pH slowly... increased 0.5 to a reading of 8.3 only after 1 month :whistle

• SRC Member

Dear all,

Let me clarify :paiseh:

I have problem maintaining my water parameters (pH, kH/Alk , Ca, Mg)

I did not use any additives firstly, thought that I can rely on good salt mix (using salt start with B ) :angry:

However when I managed to get some "proper" testkit :paiseh: , I found my reading is in a mess :cry2:

Link 1 - Low Alk - 4 dKH, WHAT ADDITIVES TO ADD BEST?

Link 2 - My Water Parameter from Apr to Early May

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

After using Caribsea AragaMILK recommended by S_ _ t at RD, I have no worries of unbalance water parameters :eyebrow: (even my Ca is above 450ppm)

Below, see my reading after 3 hrs of lighting and average tank temperature <28 deg celcius

pH: 8.3

kH: 9dkh

Ca: 520 (my Ca was near to 600ppm. Ideal Ca is between 400 - 450ppm)

Mg: 1350ppm

Or I may be lucky <_<