looking for tank maker

cjh

• SRC Member

already did that but only manage to find 2 that make both tank and cabinet but 1 of them the no. cannot get thru. thats y i am asking here thanks..

• SRC Member

is N30 wee yang? i manage to get his no. via google and called him. the 1 i found here is CRA. thanks ketchup.

ok thanks kenny, will give them a call tml.

• SRC Member

oh ok... ya think the no. that she give me is her bro's no. then.. now deciding which 1 to choose

out of the 3 tank maker..

oh ok... ya think the no. that she give me is her bro's no. then.. now deciding which 1 to choose

out of the 3 tank maker..

Bro all 3 quoted you already?if you ask me my opinion all 3 has some reputable feedback, will be good to compare their prices for a given spec

Not sure where to post this. but i am looking for customised tank maker who also do cabinet.

Hi dunno if have got ur tank made. Anyway I'm plainning my new set up soon n have been looking around. I spoke to CR Aquarium. They custom make tank n come with cabinet. Good advise given to me too. U may wanna try visiting their office. Address is Blk 1009 Eunos Ave 6. Is Eunos Industrial area. 5mins ealking from Eunos MRT. U won't missed it. Call 96289479 b4 u go down in case no one there to entertain u

• SRC Member

Nice tank + cabinet + reasonable price (I feel it's cheap) go to kwang ling frame maker @ Kelantan Lane.

Fat and friendly boss.

Already recommended some of the members there and they all come back with a smile.

Vincent also not bad.

Happy reefing...

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!