Sign in to follow this  
Harlequinmania

Relaunch of SRC Tank of the Quarter !

I am pleased to announce that the long awaited and Missed our very Own's Singapore Reef Club's 'Tank of the Quarter' feature is finally launched again !! groupwavereversed.gif

For every Quarter of the year, we will be showcasing the best of our Singapore marine aquariums, be it a Full bloom Giant , Small or Nano FOWLR or soft coral, LPS or full SPS tank!

As long as it meets the following criteria, it will be considered and featured !!

1. Aesthetically pleasing

2. Livestock in good condition

3. Tank shows a high level of dedication towards responsible reefkeeping, good husbandry skills, excellent techniques in ensuring that the livestock are in thriving in a minimal stress environment.

4. The hobbyist is willing to spend time and effort to explain how he setup and maintains his tank.

5. The hobbyist agrees that reefkeeping requires a conscientious decision to ensure that our marine pets gets the best care, equipment and housing conditions that only correct application of knowledge, wise budgetary spending and self-control can give and will do his best to promote these ideals that are in line with the Club's mission statement.

The judging and selection of the winner will be done by the admin and mods team. However, personal applications or normaintion are welcomed for submission to us. All judge decision is final ..

Please provide some basic information on your tank's history and nice recent photos that are clear before we move on to check further.

Hey how abt those reefer who managed to breed fish fries within their mixed reef tank? I think that itself is also a dedication and something worth to talk abt on the method and environment etc ;-)

Hey how abt those reefer who managed to breed fish fries within their mixed reef tank? I think that itself is also a dedication and something worth to talk abt on the method and environment etc ;-)

yes of course Nitro,do let us know if you know one.

yes of course Nitro,do let us know if you know one.

Me lor(Singlish)...haha. Still trying and keeping my fingers crossed as some of the fries can still be spotted from time to time with an increased in fries size since the past 2 mths.

The hobbyist agrees that reefkeeping requires a conscientious decision to ensure that our marine pets gets the best care, equipment and housing conditions that only correct application of knowledge, wise budgetary spending and self-control can give and will do his best to promote these ideals that are in line with the Club's mission statement.

• Like 1