Tang for adoption

yeo99

Hi,

I have 1 Purple tang (2 inches) I brought from fellow reefer for adoption. It is feeding on pellets and very healthly, but there is alot of pervious injuries that resulted it is not so nice in appearance. Brought it at $10 without checking the condition as I am in the hurry. I am not sure he will refund me or not, but neverthless it is for adoption.

Wish to find someone that can take care of the purple tang, You need to have a mature tank first. I guess it will grow back all its fins with good care,

Please reply through this post with your HP number, do not PM me, Collect in Tampines on Tuesday 8pm - 8.30pm ONLY.

Thank you.

How bad is the condition?

If just fin & tail torn, not to worry as It will recover and grow back since you mentioned it's healthy and feeding :) !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hi bro, I don't mind adopting the purple tang if its only 2".

sms me 9-828 three six three five

I post my HP number this way because there are malicious programs that search for hp numbers for naughty uses...

:)

Hi bezz

The tang is reserved for collection by a reefer who PM me.

I have a emperor angel (about 2 inches) also in the similar conditions, but very healthly and pellet eating, I can pass to you for FOC,

Hi bezz

The tang is reserved for collection by a reefer who PM me.

I have a emperor angel (about 2 inches) also in the similar conditions, but very healthly and pellet eating, I can pass to you for FOC,

Got from the same seller?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

I'm keen to adopt both if they r currently

Avail despite their current condition...

Pls contact me via whatsapps 81391 448

Can, only give you the emperor angel. Please take good care of it. Hope you can collect tomorrow at 8pm.

Will contract you soon.

Can, only give you the emperor angel. Please take good care of it. Hope you can collect tomorrow at 8pm.

Will contract you soon.

IMHO, best to pass them to those tank that is mature or senior reefer who can take good care of them!