looking for Rio impeller for Rio 6HF,

or anyone knows which LFS selling

Thanks

try Petmart Serangoon.. I remember I saw Iwarna selling too.... Cheers

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

I had a Rio 10F before. I alternate between it and a Dymax of the same wattage. Unfortunately, its magnet rusted and bloated.So back to Hausmann at Lim Chu Kang to buy a replacement. Cost me a cool $19. Found that the replacement wasn't very fitting as it refused to spin. So sanded it a bit and it worked fine. Used it to pump topped-up water as the Dymax was doing the pumping of water from the sump. Guess what happened when I decided to replace the Dymax? The new replacement for the Rio 10F had corroded! I don't have this happening to my other pumps viz. Big Boy, Eheim, Dymax or Seio.

Good luck to ur new impeller.

• SRC Member

seaview aquarium sells them

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member

Had similar problem. To prevent swelling n corrosion, Rio pump must be used continuously. if mother in use, must remove impeller .

I learnt the hard way.

The Universal Law of Cause and Effect a.k.a the Mystic Law manifested in the Universe as Nam-Myoho-Renge-kyo. For World Peace and Human Happiness.

• SRC Member

. thanks everyone for sharing.

I have 4 rio pumps, most of them i use above water level to lessen heat in water. the pump needs to start in water , though.

Yes its a good idea to remove impellor when not in use. It happened once - got jammed.!! - tks for sharing Kominato