Reducing of Calcium and Magnesium level

What are measuring of those parameter? Normally water change should solve your problem.

Tank Spec :

Display tank : 48" x 24" x 18."'(H)

Sump tank : 25" x 23" x 18"(H)

Return pump : Reef Octopus 8000

Wave Maker : Vortech MP10Wes

Lighting : DIY LED (Cree led) 60 bulb

Chiller : helia 55hs

Skimmer : BM Curve 7

Controller : Reef Angel

Overdose will cause snowing due to calcium percipitation. If not snowing, probably your test kits not accurate or your kH a bit low.

What's your pH and kH?

Read on reef chemistry:

http://www.advanceda...002/3/chemistry

I agree with Rockyboy's comment. First before doing anything drastic it's best to ensure you get an accurate ( via reasonably good test kits) reading of your water condition / parameters.

Get the results, if confirm that your calcium and mg level is too high, then the only way is to employ water change as suggested by other bros here.

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Hi guys, thank u very much for the help. I had did a weekly 10% water change for almost a month but still high. I had bought 2 sets of calcium test kit n given same result of more than 500.

RockyBoy: my tank no snowing n yes my kh is slightly low. I'm afraid to dose kh and the rest now to control the calcium level and other parameter, correct me if I'm wrong ya. I will do another water change tomorrow n see if it helps. : )