Wts Scribbled Angel

exomanic

• Moderators
Let the Seller spell out his side of story here first before we judge. I am not siding him but let him talk first ..... See what he has got to say.

I agree we should always hear from both side. I believe he is looking at the postings. :eyebrow:

Tom

recently i bought a dyma skimmer $30 for my nano tank and the seller so good send it to me but after i plug in find out

that pump is weak , i did call the seller and he say is like that one lor.. and i still place inside the tank for 2 day see will it work

after 2 day i take it out and place in my rubbish bin to skim all the rubbish...... got con $30........... :angry:

• SRC Member

He says it is caused due to fighting ... It will recover ... He packed in a blur plastic bag which you cant see the fish injury but just the shape of it that's all.

Hmmm, So your friend already knew the fish is injured before collecting it?

• SRC Member

This is not a cheap fish....although usually available in Australia shipments....why take the risk knowing the fish is injured n packed in such a way....one cannot c the condition of the fish? I think there are already rules n regulations in SRC regarding buying n selling in this pasar malam section. Just a joke, can I pack a guppy in a black bag n tell the buyer it's a candy basslet?

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

even bullets can't fly through the fish? I am sorry for your friend who had such a bad experience but if a seller utters that sort of words to me I think I would have just burst out laughing in abject mock horror at his face.

Rule of thumb when buying is to always view it first... sellers who don't allow viewing usually have something fishy going on.. even if cannot go into the house, can bring out in a pail to see before buying.. how troublesome is that honestly??

. Equipment is rather subjective as it depends on what the seller is willing to disclose especially if said item has already been disconnected from system and set aside. Sometimes the ravages of disuse/time will cause the item not to work when it did before.

Otherwise just buy from ppl u know and trust.. save allot of trouble. Besides Singapore reefing scene is small.. word will get around sooner or later if the seller (in this case) does not come forth to clarify the matter.

good luck getting a resolution.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Hi guys seller has resolved the issue with my friend and thanks for all concern shown... Mod please help to close this thread as promise we do not wish to probe any further and make things worse. Thanks guys and it really feels good to see reefers gathering all the concern comments.

On a personal note: lesson learnt, reject all stuffs if you think it's an unfair deal ...