Pasa Malam member Buyer / Seller feedback section

Harlequinmania

• SRC Supporter

Recently, there had been numerous unhappy incident in the pasa malam section, and in view of this we are providing this feedback section for members to share their Buying / Selling experience here. By sharing your experience of those unethical dealing here exposing them, it will allow members to be more careful dealing with them in future.

However, If you had a wonderful transaction experience with another reefer , do share it here as well to honor their deed and to inspire others to follow suit.

Below are some of the things you should be looking out for when you trade ;

- Be aware of seller telling you that he cannot test the equipment for you but assure you that it is ok.

- Be aware of other buying the item at low price and profiting it by selling high in the forum . Use our forum search function to check for history of the items resell prices.

- Ask to show proof of purchase to verify the age of the equipment if he couldn’t produce it is up to you to take the risk to believe in it.

- Claim that he can only pay you next month but wish to bring back the items back first.

- Do a history check of that members if you are dealing with him the first time and especially so when he is new in the forum.

- Check with a friend or someone here whom had dealing history with the same buyer / seller before committing .

- For seller, check the history of the potential buyer if he had any bad record of not honoring stuff he reserved or any bad experience with buyer.

Ultimately, all transaction involve a “Willing Buyer” and a “Willing Seller” and if both party has stated everything clearly in their thread as well as conducting his / her own research before the transaction, many unhappiness incident can be avoided.

For those members who have done any unethical actions here. You have been warned. You will be ban from this forum , if we found out that you are out here to cheat.

** Do note that this section is only for members feedback in our Pasa malam only and should not be used for flaming other members or any of our local LFS . **

DO NOT POST YOUR ITEMS FOR SALES HERE, Repeated offences will lead to your account being Ban !

• SRC Supporter

Please start a New thread if you wish to share your feedback . However for the benefit of doubt and fairness to the other party involved, please give the other party 24 ~ 48 hrs to respond back to you.

• 1 year later...
  • SRC Member

Would like to give honour to Yellowtang, uncle mike's frags or coral are always the best of health and he is always ready to share his knowledge, experience with buyer. Most of the time he also give us free frags to try on top of the purchase items. I remember one time he even make effort to photostat an article about biopellets for me to read when he learn I was going to try out biopellets. Cheers, James http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/topic/105744-the-journey-to-the-valley-of-the-reef-by-james/'>

• Like 4

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

Would like to give honour to Yellowtang, uncle mike's frags or coral are always the best of health and he is always ready to share his knowledge, experience with buyer. Most of the time he also give us free frags to try on top of the purchase items :)

Cheers,

James

Agree two hand up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

2nd reefer I want to honour is bellinayu, she is just like uncle mike. Always so generous to give me extra sps frags to test out in my high nutrients tank. It is because of all these kind gesture from reefers that motivate me to continue maintain my tank in as good a condition I could. Dont want to let down their faith on me.

Cheers,

James

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

• 8 months later...

Please start a New thread if you wish to share your feedback . However for the benefit of doubt and fairness to the other party involved, please give the other party 24 ~ 48 hrs to respond back to you.

Agree with this. Give some time for the other party to response and try your best to settle any misunderstanding amicably if possible :)

• Like 1

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• 9 months later...
  • SRC Member

Can someone guide me on how to give add a positive reputation point to a fellow forumer?

Appreciate it!

• Like 1

"It said on the box Requires Windows 95 or better - so i bought a Mac"

Can someone guide me on how to give add a positive reputation point to a fellow forumer?

Appreciate it!

Juz by liking his/her post? See, I gift u 1 point liao, lol.

Edited by Admiraltian
  • Like 2

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member

Some how i cannot click the like it button in MarketPlace.

Is this one of the restrictions for newbies too? Frustrating man!

"It said on the box Requires Windows 95 or better - so i bought a Mac"

Some how i cannot click the like it button in MarketPlace.

Is this one of the restrictions for newbies too? Frustrating man!

Maybe something wrong with your account ? Did you try to contact the administrator on your issue ?  

• Like 1

Try pm-ing the seller.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • SRC Member

This is the kind of buyers I have been getting. So much that I don’t feel like posting nowadays. Leave in storeroom and rot also don’t feel like selling to them. Hopefully they get a taste of their own medicine soon. 

This is one classic one. Don’t buy still want to taunt u. 

E6FE73B1-2387-4000-98DC-C32AB5F5C381.jpeg

B08CB7E1-8C4F-494E-B669-8357AA2A8B64.jpeg

• SRC Member
This is the kind of buyers I have been getting. So much that I don’t feel like posting nowadays. Leave in storeroom and rot also don’t feel like selling to them. Hopefully they get a taste of their own medicine soon. 
E6FE73B1-2387-4000-98DC-C32AB5F5C381.thumb.jpeg.d7631e63daa238ed8f51b5601a84b7e3.jpeg
B08CB7E1-8C4F-494E-B669-8357AA2A8B64.thumb.jpeg.755f18a2319bd33df25241dff91563a2.jpeg

Chill bro. All sorts of ppl ard.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
  • Like 1

• SRC Member
E6FE73B1-2387-4000-98DC-C32AB5F5C381.thumb.jpeg.d7631e63daa238ed8f51b5601a84b7e3.jpeg
B08CB7E1-8C4F-494E-B669-8357AA2A8B64.thumb.jpeg.755f18a2319bd33df25241dff91563a2.jpeg

Hahahahaha seriously...

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

This kind of buyer just saying this to trick u into selling them cheaper than ur stated price. I doubt there’s a shop selling that cheap as what he claims. 

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY BEST CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY COMPANY

2. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY BEST CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY COMPANY

3. 0

Wts XXL gsp and large multibranch xenia

4. 1

WTS Gmk