slender sucker

Clement_jr

this is one of the first fish I introduced to my tank, was 6", now 12".

very active, n always hungry. I like the way it swim, swinging the tail, slapping other fish if they didn't look out for it.

importantly, it feeds off parasites from its suckers. so non got ill so far.

but now it has overgrown, I don't think I can house it for long. gonna search for q bigger house for it.

post-19340-0-91693500-1354066921_thumb.j

post-19340-0-71229800-1354067012_thumb.j

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

yup, that's it. I got their native slang.

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • SRC Member

thats the most irritating fish i ever had lol. never filled, never enough. and they snatch wherever they have a chance. this is only good with shark tank where they clear off leftovers. otherwise, it may be quite a nuisance.