Nano Competition (cont't)

• SRC Member

Aiyo.. reefing where got age limit? The competition got age limits? Should open up to all ages..

Young and old. Who knows they might be the top masters?

Bro Starfish123 has learned alot and now expert already. I believe he will excel in his tank soon.. lets open our eyes big and see.

thanks for your encouragement.

• SRC Member

Foc 1 gsp frag for u bro.. for your kind support..

Starfish123, free frag gsp for u as well if u interested..

Thanks for supporting guys, err.. and boy..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

thanks.will collect later in the afternoon to evening when i collect my zoos from minireefer congrats on getting 2nd runner up. cheers

• SRC Member

hi bro starfish123 come and choose 1 of my 6 frags freebies..

Tank Theme: Mixed Reef with clams

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Lightings: T5 actinic blue x4 , T5 white x4

Skimmer: BMQQ

Artica 1/5

Dosing: NA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

• SRC Member

I have also witness the actual sharing and helping between the particpants to achieve a better display even to the extend of lending their own beloved livestock. As Bel has shared, 1 of the tank experieced a little mishap and was at the verge of crashing on Friday morning. The owner of that tank was not present that time due to his work commitment. Eventhough some of the other participants were busy with their set-up, they still took time to help up a fellow reefer in trouble. When one of our sponsor learned about it, he even volunteered to spare us his product to be used to minimize the damaged to the tank. It is truly a heart warming scene.

Yes i would like to thanks all the reefers that help to save my tank and LS on friday morning... When i heard the news that my tank was cloudy, i was shock... Due to work commitment unable to attend to it, felt so helpless at that time luckly there are other reefer there to help.

Guys let me know if i can help you in future... move tank, rescape etc will be there for you...

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Yes i would like to thanks all the reefers that help to save my tank and LS on friday morning... When i heard the news that my tank was cloudy, i was shock... Due to work commitment unable to attend to it, felt so helpless at that time luckly there are other reefer there to help.

Guys let me know if i can help you in future... move tank, rescape etc will be there for you...

:thumbsup::score::cheers:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Aiyo.. reefing where got age limit? The competition got age limits? Should open up to all ages..

Young and old. Who knows they might be the top masters?

Bro Starfish123 has learned alot and now expert already. I believe he will excel in his tank soon.. lets open our eyes big and see.

No la, of course has not age limits and I am sure he just as competent as anyone of us. ;)

I was just teasing him not to use :cheers:. Because he still cannot drink beer, so you guys don't accidentally pass him a can of beer sponsored by Ryanlio! lol

Guys, this is the last day, let's give it your last push and end the Fish Carnival with a big bang!

Lot's of offers of livestock and equipment available. Some merchants and reefers may last minute decides to give special offers so please be there to take full advantage of it!

Those that is looking to get your hands on a JBJ Nano Cube Professional or a Artica 1/15hp Chiller, please come over and speak with us.

:cheers: (P.S. Joel, I can use :cheers: because I am a old uncle liao) :yahoo:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Congrats to all the top 3 and kudos to all participants! Look out for the next event!

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Thx bro for ur offer, work commitment is always a challenge in our reefing, anyway, keep in touch.

• SRC Member

No la, of course has not age limits and I am sure he just as competent as anyone of us. ;)

I was just teasing him not to use :cheers:. Because he still cannot drink beer, so you guys don't accidentally pass him a can of beer sponsored by Ryanlio! lol

Guys, this is the last day, let's give it your last push and end the Fish Carnival with a big bang!

Lot's of offers of livestock and equipment available. Some merchants and reefers may last minute decides to give special offers so please be there to take full advantage of it!

Those that is looking to get your hands on a JBJ Nano Cube Professional or a Artica 1/15hp Chiller, please come over and speak with us.

:cheers: (P.S. Joel, I can use :cheers: because I am a old uncle liao) :yahoo:

lol