WP 40 Wavemaker

Kakani

according to reef central, US will receive the wp-25 in 2 weeks times. Its 10 bucks cheaper than the wp40 and flowrate is 6000l/hr. Not sure how true is this.
They did group some have got their units already. I've been waiting for this wp25 since before CNY.

According to Fish-Street.com, they initial batch of Pre-Orders arrived and were shipped out. If you order by tomorrow, you can get it by June 5th. Waiting period of two weeks. Not sure when the local stock is arriving though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I got the last piece but spider was telling me still got a few pieces left in their store.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my, keep my finger cross for my newly buy wp25. Which has 3 blown adapter that I took back to lfs to change on the day I bought it. Only the 4th one is working fine now.

wow...will ask for refund and get another brand if it's the case for me... :rolleyes: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe