Group purchase for rws marine life park tickets

alex826768

• SRC Member

Hi guys i am planning to do a group purchase for rws marine life park tickets as i heard there is going to be price increase this coming april ...

RSP: $29

Group buy :$23

Expiry date : JULY

Do msg me the quantity you want and your nick and handphone number.

Example: alex826768, 82888374 ( 2 tickets )

Collection done in batok or chinatown pm or msg me if you have any queries thanks ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Just an update ... The number of tickets has hit 30 ... To all interested reefers pls place your order before sunday and transfer the amount for the number of tickets you need and self collect from tuesday onwards either at chinatown from 2pm - 5pm or bukit gombak from 6pm onwards... Thank you...

• SRC Member

Received payment from some of the reefers.... For those who has shown interest do transfer to me by Sunday as I need to order and make payment... Feel free to MSG me for any queries and let me know the number of tickets you need ... Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

5th bulk purchase started as one reefer need to add 2 adults and 2 child tickets. Interested fellow reefers do MSG me ... Just went there today and saw someone proposing in the giant tank ... Nice one !!!

Bro any more bulk purchase?

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTB Zebra Tang

2. 0

¡Cuevana! ver Garfield: La película (2024)—Gratis en Español y Latino utm

3. 0

[!PELISPLUS¡] Ver Cinderella's Curse (2024) Online en Español y Latin hlx

4. 0

[.WATCH.] DaaaaaalĂ­! (2024) (FullMovie) Free Online on English dtx