Warning; Cheating case by the nick name of ; bkburger

• SRC Supporter

There has been this bad bug which used to residue here in the forum by the nick of Bkburger trying to sell things commercially and secretly via PM to members.

Today, i received a PM from one of the reefer whom got cheated by him when he paid full deposit to order some stuff from him, but until recently found out that his shop is already closed down and this person by the nick of BKburger is no where to be found and stop answering phone call .

Members are again advised to take extra vigilant on all transactions and to avoid dealing with anyone claiming that they have a shop doing business or via PM ect especially when they are not one of our commercial sponsor here verify by us .

We are trying to assist the affected member as much as we can to provide him with the information and hopefully this guy who did this saw this posting is turning himself in soon before the police report is made.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Just saw this post.

I have bought quite many items from him actually as his shop is just opposite my block.

I understand from him that he is moving his shop because the ventilation is bad. It is something I also agree as the shop is very warm when I visited.

The last time, I think around last month, he helped me get a Bubble Magnus CR from China where I also made full payment up front. He contacted me after 2 weeks and he apologized because his phone was left there and he had to asked them to send to Singapore after which he contacted me. That time he said that he was going to Tibet for few weeks and will probably reopen the shop around mid July 2013.

I just hope that it is a misunderstanding. I do not know him personally but he seems to be a nice guy from the dealings so far.

But if it is true keeping a full deposit of customer and then go missing is something really bad, amount to cheating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

• SRC Member

I bought quite alot of things from him too. Quite nice and helpful.

He did mention a few months ago that he might move out of his premises.

Hope that this is a misunderstanding that can be cleared up soon.

hmm...I bought few things from him, seem to be a nice guy.

Please update if got further news.

Just received a PM from the affected reefer that he just received the refund back from him . Case closed !