Sign in to follow this  
james72

chevron tang and yellow tang

I have 2 yellow tangs and a unicorn tang, have always wanted a chevron tang but never successful due to ich. Now that my tank is much stable, would like to get back a chevron tang. Question is will my 2 yellow tangs fight with the chevron tang? Cos both species look like the same shape type. Advice needed.

catch out yellow tang and keep in the sump, add in the chevron tang. when it is stable, add back the yellow tang.

or, yellow tang is very common, sell both and buy chevron, buy back when it is stable

• Like 1

catch out yellow tang and keep in the sump, add in the chevron tang. when it is stable, add back the yellow tang.

or, yellow tang is very common, sell both and buy chevron, buy back when it is stable

Simply love your Equation.

LOL ....

tEc" post="1115444" timestamp="1372176217"]catch out yellow tang and keep in the sump, add in the chevron tang. when it is stable, add back the yellow tang. or, yellow tang is very common, sell both and buy chevron, buy back when it is stable
Nice advice,YT is more common then chevron tang.