Interior Designer from hell ..... Beware!!

digibee

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I just got cheated by an ID that Reno my place.

Please beware of this guy and his company:

Andy Chew Yong Poh

One Identite

14A jalan Klapa

S199326

Time loss

Money loss

• Like 1

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• SRC Member
Hi guys, I just got cheated by an ID that Reno my place. Please beware of this guy and his company: Andy Chew Yong Poh One Identite 14A jalan Klapa S199326 Time loss Money loss ...............
Care to share your story?

• SRC Member

bro u din visit renotalk.com to do some research ar.

IDs suppose to relief our burden. they might be more expensive, but save u alot of troubles in coordinating with the subcontractors. a good ID also give u brilliant ideas in renovating the house.

however, a terrible ID will give u nothing but hell lot of troubles... :thumbdown:

so has to be extra careful b4 u engage them.

camping here for ur story :)

>>

• SRC Supporter

I m doing my reno too. But approach my former carpenter not ID. However, when it comes to wet works, they will have to sub contract to other contractors and thats where the difference of standards surface.

Looking forward to your story.

• SRC Member

Ok to cut the story real short.... Property agent recommended me this ID. I find his price reasonable, and he is very into designing my place; and his business partner will supervise the whole Reno. So I signed them up. * his partner came first day of work, after that disappeared, never answer my call * ID takes 2.5 weeks to finish hacking * debris never clear * 3 weeks no workers * demand 3rd payment or stop the work. Note I have paid almost 50% So I fed up, and terminated his contract. Latest update as of yesterday, He asked to give him last chance, And I don't need to pay until I see work done. So I will ask him to sign a new term, and let him continue. That's all for now.... Crossing my finger .....!

Ok to cut the story real short....Property agent recommended me this ID.I find his price reasonable, and he is very into designing my place; and his business partner will supervise the whole Reno.So I signed them up.* his partner came first day of work, after that disappeared, never answer my call* ID takes 2.5 weeks to finish hacking* debris never clear* 3 weeks no workers* demand 3rd payment or stop the work. Note I have paid almost 50%So I fed up, and terminated his contract. Latest update as of yesterday,He asked to give him last chance,And I don't need to pay until I see work done.So I will ask him to sign a new term, and let him continue. That's all for now....Crossing my finger .....!

I think your ID is not under RADAC Accredited Renovators. It's easier to deal with if it's and swee swee do everything b4 you complain to RADAC but must be reasonable case la.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Hot off the press .....!

A is neither the owner/director of One Identite.

He has been sued in the past by Courts; Standard Chartered and Citibank ....

His so called missing partner is one of the shareholder.

:wacko::blink::unsure::ooh:

Hot off the press .....!

A is neither the owner/director of One Identite.

He has been sued in the past by Courts; Standard Chartered and Citibank ....

His so called missing partner is one of the shareholder.

:wacko:  :blink:  :unsure:  :ooh:

So how your renovation? Better change someone before it too late.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

There's always jerks who dun have conscience n go around cheating others to build up his warchest. Hope heaven will punish these pple 100x more from the $ they cheated. Hope your problem will be resolved.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

• SRC Member

There's always jerks who dun have conscience n go around cheating others to build up his warchest. Hope heaven will punish these pple 100x more from the $ they cheated. Hope your problem will be resolved.

Yup;

Beat up people is not right;

but then again; some people are just asking to be beaten up and they deserved to get beaten.....

Note: not that I will go and beat up those people.

Thanks littleburger.