<PBO> Life Reef HVS3-24 skimmer

james72

• SRC Member

This is a group buy for the Life Reef HVS3-24 skimmer (without pump). It will come with 6" collection cup, all the necessary fittings, valves, hoses etc...and upgraded with Mazzei venturi for better performance.

You can read on my short review here.

The Lifereef skimmers have NONE of the problems many other skimmers have.

1) NO STINK, NO ODOR, NO SMELL! Since the air is recirulated within the skimmer none of the stinky odors will foul your home.

2) NO SUCKING or WHISTLING NOISES, silent operation, no injector nozzle noise.

3) NO EXCESS BUBBLES in your sump or aquarium.

4) NO constant adjustments, the self-cleaning venturi prevents water level fluctuations and maintains consistent air/water mixing.

5) NO collection cup overflow, the self-cleaning venturi prevents the cup from overflowing.

6) NO special waste collector required, the collection cup is a waste collector, not a diverter cup as in many other protein skimmers.

7) NO "humming" or vibration noise as in needle-wheel designs or hard-mount pumps on the skimmer body.

8) NO ERRATIC PERFORMANCE, the self-cleaning venturi maintains a stable water level and skimming.

9) NO EXCESSIVE pipes, valves, tubes, contraptions, or "air sucking devices" hanging all over the skimmer.

10) NO AGGRESSIVE OR HARSH skimming as in downdrafts, high-speed aeration, nozzle injectors or Becketts.

11) LESS SENSITIVITY to "hands-in-water" foam breakdown, faster foam recovery time.

12) NO multi-adjustments and "balancing acts" such as air intake and water intake and water exit.

13) NO proprietary pumps as in needle-wheels. Many pump brands can be used.

14) NO MAINTENANCE except emptying the cup and cleaning sludge from the skimmer and cup neck! YES, it can be used with ozone and all parts are ozone safe.

Prices includes currency exchange, freight & packaging charges which easily cost around usd $150-$175 per skimmer set.

All 50% deposit will be forfeited if buyer backed out after order has been confirmed.

I will not be hold any responsibility for the condition of the items shipped over but I will give my best support to coordinate with life reef if there is any defects found for returns or exchange.

Please take note because each life reef skimmer is handmade, orders will take at least 4 weeks to custom make and 2 weeks to deliver upon confirmation.

Group buy price sgd $900. Interested please add in your name and transfer 50% deposit into my posb saving account 091-95063-4 follow by sms/watsapp me your name & contact number. I will place orders once recieved deposit for minimum orders of 5 sets.

Group buy ; Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi. Sg$900.

1) jerry paid

2) shawn paid

3)

4)

5)

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

• SRC Member

This is a group buy for the Life Reef HVS3-24 skimmer (without pump). It will come with 6" collection cup, all the necessary fittings, valves, hoses etc...and upgraded with Mazzei venturi for better performance.

You can read on my short review here.

The Lifereef skimmers have NONE of the problems many other skimmers have.

1) NO STINK, NO ODOR, NO SMELL! Since the air is recirulated within the skimmer none of the stinky odors will foul your home.

2) NO SUCKING or WHISTLING NOISES, silent operation, no injector nozzle noise.

3) NO EXCESS BUBBLES in your sump or aquarium.

4) NO constant adjustments, the self-cleaning venturi prevents water level fluctuations and maintains consistent air/water mixing.

5) NO collection cup overflow, the self-cleaning venturi prevents the cup from overflowing.

6) NO special waste collector required, the collection cup is a waste collector, not a diverter cup as in many other protein skimmers.

7) NO "humming" or vibration noise as in needle-wheel designs or hard-mount pumps on the skimmer body.

8) NO ERRATIC PERFORMANCE, the self-cleaning venturi maintains a stable water level and skimming.

9) NO EXCESSIVE pipes, valves, tubes, contraptions, or "air sucking devices" hanging all over the skimmer.

10) NO AGGRESSIVE OR HARSH skimming as in downdrafts, high-speed aeration, nozzle injectors or Becketts.

11) LESS SENSITIVITY to "hands-in-water" foam breakdown, faster foam recovery time.

12) NO multi-adjustments and "balancing acts" such as air intake and water intake and water exit.

13) NO proprietary pumps as in needle-wheels. Many pump brands can be used.

14) NO MAINTENANCE except emptying the cup and cleaning sludge from the skimmer and cup neck! YES, it can be used with ozone and all parts are ozone safe.

Prices includes currency exchange, freight & packaging charges which easily cost around usd $150-$175 per skimmer set.

All 50% deposit will be forfeited if buyer backed out after order has been confirmed.

I will not be hold any responsibility for the condition of the items shipped over but I will give my best support to coordinate with life reef if there is any defects found for returns or exchange.

Please take note because each life reef skimmer is handmade, orders will take at least 4 weeks to custom make and 2 weeks to deliver upon confirmation.

Group buy price sgd $900. Interested please add in your name and transfer 50% deposit into my posb saving account 091-95063-4 follow by sms/watsapp me your name & contact number. I will place orders once recieved deposit for minimum orders of 5 sets.

1) jerry paid

2) shawn paid

3) Alvin (+ozone set)

4)

5)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

1) jerry

2) shawn

3) Alvin (+ozone kit)

4)

5)

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• SRC Member

Yup, its really a good skimmer.....esp with the mazzei venturi, even better performance.

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• SRC Member

If the group buy is successful , no problem I can add in a mazzei injector for you with the 90 degrees elbow and clear tube. The mazzei injectors is around usd$86 or sgd$107, elbow and tube I not too sure about the price, should not be a lot.

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Group buy closed due to lack of interests.

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon