Sign in to follow this  
Jameshong

Issue on Quote and MultiQuote functioning

Hi,

Does anyone encounter "Quote & MultiQuote" not functioning issue here?

I have 2 problems, one is "Quote and MultiQuote" and the other is "Copy and Paste" issue.

When I click on the quote button, it pop a blank window screen which similar to new reply function without any quote inside it. When I try to copy some website info to paste it in any thread's post, it can't.

I have no problem on other online website like reefcentral, hardwarezone, arofantics...etc except SRC. Is it my PC configraution problem or my SRC personnel setting issue?

Please help.

Hi,

Does anyone encounter "Quote & MultiQuote" not functioning issue here?

I have 2 problems, one is "Quote and MultiQuote" and the other is "Copy and Paste" issue.

When I click on the quote button, it pop a blank window screen which similar to new reply function without any quote inside it. When I try to copy some website info to paste it in any thread's post, it can't.

I have no problem on other online website like reefcentral, hardwarezone, arofantics...etc except SRC. Is it my PC configraution problem or my SRC personnel setting issue?

Please help.

If I off the BBcode mode, I will be able to quote like above.

post-1282-0-00137600-1387259306_thumb.pn

Hi james, thanks for sharing.. Maybe you accidentally enable the BBCode before ? So is it ok now ?

If anyone had similar issues, please share here.

:ThanxSmiley: