<PBO>Deep Forzen CYCLOP-EEZE

Mr. Tay

• SRC Member

As I am not able to buy the item in any of the LFSs, I am considering a bulk order from the supplier (at www.cyclop-eeze.com). Unless anyone in the forum is aware and share which LFS is selling in Singapore.

A pack (weight 750g) of the Deep Frozen CYCLOP-EEZE will cost at S$90 including the shipping cost from the supplier.

There will be a total of 8 packs for the shipment and I will be taking one pack myself.

Let me know if anyone here interested to join the bulk purchase. Once the balance 7 packs is reserved, I will not take any further order. As soon as I have gather enought interested parties, I plan to place the order on 6 Jan 2014 to avoid the year end festive holiday shipment delay.

Deposit of each pack for the bulk order is $45 and pick up point will be at either one of the MRT stations - Junction 8, Sengkang or Houngang.

Feel free to contact me at 94308993 if you are interested or have any questions for any clarifications.

Thanks for reading.

............................................................................................................................................

Feel free to visit my Aquarium blog @

http://taysaquarium.blogspot.sg/

• SRC Supporter

As I am not able to buy the item in any of the LFSs, I am considering a bulk order from the supplier (at www.cyclop-eeze.com). Unless anyone in the forum is aware and share which LFS is selling in Singapore.

A pack (weight 750g) of the Deep Frozen CYCLOP-EEZE will cost at S$90 including the shipping cost from the supplier.

There will be a total of 8 packs for the shipment and I will be taking one pack myself.

Let me know if anyone here interested to join the bulk purchase. Once the balance 7 packs is reserved, I will not take any further order. As soon as I have gather enought interested parties, I plan to place the order on 6 Jan 2014 to avoid the year end festive holiday shipment delay.

Deposit of each pack for the bulk order is $45 and pick up point will be at either one of the MRT stations - Junction 8, Sengkang or Houngang.

Feel free to contact me at 94308993 if you are interested or have any questions for any clarifications.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

Please share the proof of receipt of the cost / sharing if the BO go through .

• SRC Member
Hi, Please share the proof of receipt of the cost / sharing if the BO go through .
Noted. I am pending on the product availability confirmation from the supplier. Will update with more info.

............................................................................................................................................

• SRC Member

Bro i thought aquamarin have 750g frozen cyclopeeze? I might be wrong haha

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

| Display : 48x30x22 Skimmer : SK-201 skimz

| Sump : 30x24x18 Wavemaker : 2x RW-15 , 1x RW-8

| Cooling : 1HP titanium drop in coil ATO : JBJ

| Lighting : ATI Sunpower 8x54w + 48x cree xte royal blue Return : Jebao dc-6000

| Dosing : Jebao dosing pump [ CaCl2 + NaHCO3 ] Pump :

| Reactor : FSZ Z160 zeolite reactor & phosban 150

| System : ZEOVIT

decomm-ed :

Ydkm SPS reef

:wub: >><< :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi All, The bulk order can not be proceeded as the supplier did not respond to my sales enquiries at all. Yes, Aquamarine used to carried the product, but, was told that it is now out of stock from the supplier. Which I was also given the same understanding from another supplier in U.S.. Mod, please help to close the thread. Thanks.

• SRC Member

The manufacturer boss died and temporary stop production lol. Everywhere also no stock for cyclopeeze now

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

| Display : 48x30x22 Skimmer : SK-201 skimz

| Sump : 30x24x18 Wavemaker : 2x RW-15 , 1x RW-8

| Cooling : 1HP titanium drop in coil ATO : JBJ

| Lighting : ATI Sunpower 8x54w + 48x cree xte royal blue Return : Jebao dc-6000

| Dosing : Jebao dosing pump [ CaCl2 + NaHCO3 ] Pump :

| Reactor : FSZ Z160 zeolite reactor & phosban 150

| System : ZEOVIT

decomm-ed :

Ydkm SPS reef

:wub: >><< :wub: