Weekly shipment Update From 24th Feb to 2nd Mar 2014

I was watching 1 of the episodes of Fish Tank and there is artificial glass shell for hermit in US. Very nice. I wonder if I can import it. Hahaha

That one was hand made by the designer of the tank isn't it? same as those glass fishes in the tank

Iwarna @ 1330:

Caribbean shipment is in...

Blotched anthia, queens, rock anemone, xenias, seafans, fiery shrimp, chalk bass, tobacco bass, yellowhead, blackcap, royal gramma....

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Updates for Fish channel:

Ocellaris clowns
Clarki clowns
Golden maroon clowns
Blueface angels (juv - L)
Grey angels
Gunthers butterfly (pair)
Bluehead wrasse (last piece)
Royal Grammas (L)
Blackcap Grammas
Ricordea (multicolor)
Premium zoa frags
Condy anemone

Ah beng @ 1400:

For those looking for flashing tilesfish... ah beng just came in about 7-8 juveniles and 2 (absolutely gorgeous!) adults....

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

These fishes are for advanced aquarists and preferably kept in a tank without too many fishes as they are easily stressed.

Yes... please note that the tilefish only flashes when its stressed or spooked. So, dont buy it thinking its gonna provide u with the disco effect... plus its a jumper too.

• Like 1