Need help on Cleaner shrimp.

Check your water parameters before introduction. Shrimps are more sensitive compared to fishes.

Use the drip method to acclimatize before introduction.

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

• SRC Member

Hye bro.. i didnt know your parameters is but from most reefers will say is shrimp is sensitive to parameters. Could be nitrate too high or temperature too high although my shrimps do survive my high temperature before. Could be your acclimation process. Could be critters inside your rocks that killed him. Just my guess.sorry bro. My post got not much help to u.

My purple stripped dottyback likes to nip at my cleaner shrimps initially. Maybe you can observe the behavior of your damsel and clowns.

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

• SRC Member

Bro, sorry for your loss, before to add cleaner shrimp to your tank, your tank must be stable..for a FOWLR is not very advisable to put a cleaner shrimp in your tank, if one day you dose copper to cure fishes..you will need to take them out..if you really want add a cleaner shrimp check you water parameter : SG, PH and nitrate

Cheers