Anemone

Sea hare

• SRC Member

Yeah. Did read up that they can shrink to the size of a dime.. However any ways to get it back to its original size (some one feet) or is ita gone case. Also what caused this? Increase in temperature?

Many tanks have crashed after an anemone dies. The toxic is a killer. Check your parameters.

Totally agree. My first Anemone was a disaster in tank when it died. Same for my elegance. Managed to remove 2nd Anemone before it dies. Rather sacrifice 1 than to wipe out all. :D

Anemone are very sensitive. I added a small wavemaker on the opposite end of the tank. And my dear anemone which has been anchored for 6 months decided to go for a hike. Temperature, flow rate, lighting, water parameters change all will affect them.

• SRC Member

I don't check parameters ever some sort of a junkie. Tanks appears absolutely fine. Corals all in bloom. Actually better if anemones pop it like this unlike last time when mine got shredded in the wave maker and caused a mini crash.