Reef store in Singapore

barista7105

Hi,

I live in Indonesia and I'm going to visit Singapore in early October for few days. I will stay in Parkroyal on Beach Road Hotel. While there I'm thinking to spend some time to visit local reef store. Any recommended reef store, preferably near my hotel?

• Sponsor
Hi, I live in Indonesia and I'm going to visit Singapore in early October for few days. I will stay in Parkroyal on Beach Road Hotel. While there I'm thinking to spend some time to visit local reef store. Any recommended reef store, preferably near my hotel? Thanks :thumbsup:
If u looking for hardware, you can by my place... 15-20mins by cab from your hotel. My address at the sponsor forum

• SRC Member

Hi,

I live in Indonesia and I'm going to visit Singapore in early October for few days. I will stay in Parkroyal on Beach Road Hotel. While there I'm thinking to spend some time to visit local reef store. Any recommended reef store, preferably near my hotel?

bro,

since you are just for a short stay, the most time efficient is to go pasir ris farm.

Visit Pinnacle, Ah Beng + Ng couples, then Iwarna.

just take taxi and inform that you want to go to pasir ris farm. It should at most 30 mins ride.

beach road is town area.

The nearest marine shop would probably Sea life at bukit merah. Town area shops are scattered around.

bro, since you are just for a short stay, the most time efficient is to go pasir ris farm. Visit Pinnacle, Ah Beng + Ng couples, then Iwarna. just take taxi and inform that you want to go to pasir ris farm. It should at most 30 mins ride. beach road is town area. The nearest marine shop would probably Sea life at bukit merah. Town area shops are scattered around.
Thank you bro for the directions, really appreciate that. Seems I really have to arrange my time wisely since this is family vacation and I have to take my daughter to the zoo, Universal Studuo, Duck tour lol. I will stay there for 3 nights, and I can imagine now my schedule will be very tight. But fortunately this time shopping schedule is out of itinerary. *fiuuh*