breeding questions: are there any fans in asia ?

Derwins

boujours everyone,
I present, derwins, french aquarist, I 38years (in 3 days).
I make the aquarium from an early age, and for me the aim has always been to breed my fish ..
I started the reef there 3years ..
and I looked at the repro the following year.
I started but here are my results.

I started like everyone else by the fish-clowns..donc, I will not talk about it because everyone makes, thanks to the ease of larvae

here : H reidei

broodstock

.498128img2410.jpg

7days larvae :
img_1515.jpg

14days
img_1612.jpg

21jdays
img_1711.jpg

img_1712.jpg

2months:
img_1910.jpg

the set up
img_1911.jpg

3 month
906329hippo10.jpg

hippo_11.jpg

here is a synchiropus picturatus breeding test

the broodstock :
img_2611.jpg
img_2514.jpg

here at day8
img_2720.jpg
img_2721.jpg
img_2722.jpg

sttelment at day12
img_2723.jpg

au 16days
img_2724.jpg

..A 30days..
sans_t14.jpg

6weeks
img_4210.jpg

img_4211.jpg

img_4212.jpg

soon pellets food
img_4913.jpg

and a few weeks ago...

p9040410.jpg

p9040411.jpg

p9050410.jpg

p9050411.jpg

p9050412.jpg

p9050413.jpg

so ...what I would like to know is if there are other repro clowns in asia, among aquarists...not fishfarms, and the exeptions clownfish, pterapogons and Pseudochromis that everyone played

because the problem here in Europe is that the protocols are little known and unfortunately, aquarist do not want to pay the price in farmed fish, while wild are much cheaper

• SRC Member

Wow this is amazing. My mandarins have spawned multiple times but I just can't seem to catch the eggs even after I've turned the wave makers and return pump off. I can hardly see them...

Thank you.. Nobody for my questions .?

i dont think there is a dedicated forum for breeding in Asia , the more popular one would be marinebreeder.org . Yes, there are a few breeder here in Singapore as well as in Malaysia, indonesia as far as i know.

Not many specialized breeding forums around besides marinebreeder.org. There are however few conferences a year in Indonesia for foodfish which often involves marine ornamental somewhat whereby protocols are often shared. Not forgetting World Aquaculture Society, next conference is said to take place in Indonesia. Alternatively there is RAW Conference in the U.S.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

i dont think there is a dedicated forum for breeding in Asia , the more popular one would be marinebreeder.org . Yes, there are a few breeder here in Singapore as well as in Malaysia, indonesia as far as i know.
Not many specialized breeding forums around besides marinebreeder.org. There are however few conferences a year in Indonesia for foodfish which often involves marine ornamental somewhat whereby protocols are often shared. Not forgetting World Aquaculture Society, next conference is said to take place in Indonesia. Alternatively there is RAW Conference in the U.S.
Thank you guys ... I'll try to have a look in china... I m already a marinbreeder. Org member