Importing Clams ?

joeyttk

Was wondering if anyone actually imported clam before ? I came across an exporter with cite and all the necessary doc and was keen to explore importing my own clams.

Of course I assumed the quality isnt easy for me to control but at least I can lay my hands on 100+ clams at the same time. The question is what do I need to do on our end ?

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

I actually asked the same questions to importing clams and marine fishes and invertebrates from Indonesia and Msia. AVA replied me that each person can bring in a certain number of quantities. Different mode of travel, ie car, ferry, or walking through woodlands, have different quantities you can take. But as for Air, I think you have first to pass the 100ml water mark nowadays. Unless you risk putting them in your luggage where you pray that they won't fling your baggages during dispatching(which is impossible).
You can write email to AVA, coz my replies from them was 2 yrs back, who knows they might have some changes now. But their answer is quite swift.