how long do you prazi for

• SRC Member

turns out that the problem is flukes. several of my fish are not eating anymore and two more filefish passed on. I caught my gold flake having a big belly and twitching and not eating. dosed prazi today.

my question is, how long do you recommend dosing prazi for? it says that one dose is usually sufficient but another dose can be used on day 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Dose Prazi into main tank?..I have ban this "doing" with lessons learnt in my 2 tank crashes with min survivals..some do have success doing this..anyway, wish u good luck bro..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
turns out that the problem is flukes. several of my fish are not eating anymore and two more filefish passed on. I caught my gold flake having a big belly and twitching and not eating. dosed prazi today. my question is, how long do you recommend dosing prazi for? it says that one dose is usually sufficient but another dose can be used on day 3.
dose until u shiok. like seriously dose for minimum one month. every 3-7 days just dose recommended amt for ur tank cause : 1. LR will absorb 2. Skimmer will go crazy abit and skim it out also 3. Flukes eggs like cockroach eggs. super hard to kill. so dose happily. no danger in overdosing. BUT first dose, dose abit abit. test. cause if really ur fish got flukes infestation, all these flukes that drop off will leave ur fishes with small microscopic holes. they will even shake more when kena prazi.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.