Can someone advise on where to get holder for new Kessil A360WE

CalebNg

• SRC Member

Just purchased a Kessil A360WE LED Lightset from ecocity hydroponics yesterday.I am pleased with the purchase, just a tiny bit disappointed as the purchase did not include a holder. I did expect the Kessil's gooseneck holder with the set.Can anybody advise on where to purchase the holder from ? Any other retailer dealing in the Kessils?

Only Ecocity sells the Kessil gooseneck. Email or call him and ask for cash on delivery. It'll take at most 2 weeks.

I used to mount mine from the ceiling with Radion hanging kits, works perfectly.

LEDs are great for LPS. Kessils are great for frags of SPS, no so with colonies (great growth but really bad colour beyond 50% spectrum), it's too much of a point light source. Remember to start with 40% spectrum and 50% intensity.

Materialism :- He who dies with the most toys, wins.

• SRC Member

Resser, I bought my set personally from Ecocity at their holdings in CCK. Ecocity does not have the stocks of Kessil holders now. I have texted him notifying him of my urgent need to purchase the holder. He replied that he will get back to me. Am awaiting his reply.

Would be overjoyed to mount the lightset from the ceiling, unfortunately I can't due to strict regulations.

Thank you for the advice on these lights, will look to get an additional AI or Radion when I start keeping sps ! Looking forward till then !

Can't wait !

• SRC Member

Kessils are great Lights!

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Thanks for the encouragement bro , glad i chose Kessil ! Love their matrix point source technology, and may i add that they are incredibly bright for such a small fixture ! I hear that the shimmer they produce is unrivalled ! Cant wait to test them out ! Grr i need that holder haha.

• SRC Member
Thanks for the encouragement bro , glad i chose Kessil ! Love their matrix point source technology, and may i add that they are incredibly bright for such a small fixture ! I hear that the shimmer they produce is unrivalled ! Cant wait to test them out ! Grr i need that holder haha.
can PM the price of a single unit? Prob is I have to buy 5+ for my 300gallon

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Pmed you bro. Im still awaiting ecocity's reply, my new tank is going to be ready in less than a week's time and im really hoping to enjoy the lights over the tank when it comes.

• SRC Member
Bet they'll look fantastic over your huge tank
thanks for the pm fantastic yes but need more units :( haha