DECOM: Fish, coral, rock Sembawang (North Side)

vtecintegra

Regrettably it’s time to move from Singapore, so all live stock and rock for sale from my 4 x 2 x 2.5. Everything is about 2 ½ years old. No diseases or pest. Fish were all quarantined and corals dipped prior to being introduced. I keep salinity at 1.026 and alk at 8.0~9.0 dkh. You can see almost everything in the video so I won’t list out all corals. Fish: Purple Tang, bonded pair of Clowns since little, bonded pair of Banghaii Cardinals, Flame Hawk, Yellow Tail Blue Damsel (nonaggressive), Yellow Goby (lives under rocks with a serpent star). Misc: couple of Nassarius Snails, Turbo Snails, Cleaner Shrimp, and Coco Worm. Rock is from the US. Was dead rock when set up, so no pests. Fully live now. Most corals were purchased from Golden Octopus. I can supply water for transport. Located on the north side in Sembawang. I do want the purple tang to go to a minimum 4 foot tank with adequate swimming and hiding spots. He is recovering from minor HLLE above the eyes (suspected heater voltage leak) and a smaller tank would probably not be good for his health long term. Also ask you be committed to feeding nori regularly, although he will eat anything. My feeding routine for the tank is NLS pellets at lunchtime, mysis and home blend of squid/clam/shrimp in the evening (rotated), and daily nori for the tang. Weekly I spot feed some of the corals mysis/rotifers/homemade blend. I also give the serpent star a piece of squid weekly. Please be committed to continuing proper feeding, these fish have been pets for a long time under my care and want them properly taken care of. Prefer to sell all livestock and rock together.

http://youtu.be/Kx6ix78UtPo

Total Package: $650 which is a lot less than I’ve spent just on the corals. No equipment is for sale, as I will be starting up again after I move. Available for collection any time.

post-19756-0-05841900-1417603938_thumb.j

post-19756-0-06732700-1417603951_thumb.j

post-19756-0-14301800-1417603961_thumb.j

post-19756-0-10341900-1417603972_thumb.j

post-19756-0-75105900-1417603989_thumb.j

post-19756-0-97209900-1417604003_thumb.j

4 foot wide. Steady alk through dosing seems to make the biggest difference.

Lots of PMs asking to break up. Let me give it a few days to sell as a package. I'm very busy preparing to move in January, don't want to take a month trying to sell piece by piece. However, if no buyer after a week, then I post new offer to seperate. Click on youtube button to watch full screen 1080p. I'm honestly not good with the scientific names and can't tell you. General names: leather, gsp, hammer, torch, scoly, trachy, mushrooms, bubble, long tenacle plate, green birdsnest, cynaria, and some misc sps. One in the back right is plating.

• SRC Member

4 foot wide. Steady alk through dosing seems to make the biggest difference.

Lots of PMs asking to break up. Let me give it a few days to sell as a package. I'm very busy preparing to move in January, don't want to take a month trying to sell piece by piece. However, if no buyer after a week, then I post new offer to seperate. Click on youtube button to watch full screen 1080p. I'm honestly not good with the scientific names and can't tell you. General names: leather, gsp, hammer, torch, scoly, trachy, mushrooms, bubble, long tenacle plate, green birdsnest, cynaria, and some misc sps. One in the back right is plating.

Bro I think if u breakup the sales , it will move faster :) . Just a bit inconvenient due to multiple collections and potential pilots :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, no buyer for package and I've got about 35 pms wanting to break up. So break up it will be. Starting at 5 pm tomorrow the coral is first come first serve. Will not hold as I do not have time to go back and forth with everyone. I'm preparing to move in January and have a lot to do including emptying the tank to prep for shipment.

Large birdsnest, frogspawn, larger sps, long tentacle plate, scoly, hammer, and trachy = $25 each

Everything else = $20 each GSP and mushrooms are generally on a piece of rock.

As soon as the corals sell, then I'll put the fish up for sale. Right now it will be really hard to catch them until I can get some rock out.

I will hold the live rock for any buyer of the coral with 50% deposit. $100 for rock, came from the US and not available in Singapore. I also have a large trash can of the same that is dead rock if anyone is interested. Around double the amount of what's in the tank now.

Will update daily as things sell. Bring a container to transport the coral you buy. Feel free to come and look if you want. No obligation to buy if you decide not to.

Address is 78 Auckland Road East in Sembawang off of Admiralty. In between the shipyard and the PSA port. I'll be home by 5pm all week. No equipment is for sale (it's 120V anyway) other than my extra tank I just posted:

Ok guys, thanks to everyone who stopped by yesterday and bought corals and fish. The following are still left:

Large toldstool leather- $20

Purple tang- $20

Bonded pair of Banghaii Cardinals- $50

Yellow Belly peaceful Damsel- $5

Live Rock- $15 per piece or $100 for all

Will get to everyones PMs in a bit, but here is what's left. Forgot the cleaner shrimp is still in the tank, $15. Here is also a video of all of the dead rock I brought from the US. The rock is from Bulk Reef Supply and Reef Cleaners. Mined US dry rock. I bought way more than I needed to build my structure. I'm going to DIY my rock on my next build since I haven't tried that yet so I don't need to move all of this rock with me. Dry rock, $10 per rock. Live rock in tank, $15 per rock.

Calvin, still have Purple Tang. Will PM in a minute.

http://youtu.be/GkVE3fGs9Jc

http://youtu.be/MkuwnXjg8XU

Fish and shrimp pending collection in one hour. I thank everyone for their interest and don't like first come first serve, but three people wasted one week for package sale then backed out. Many asking for hold, but can't risk more no shows. I'm just a hobbyist like you guys, but need to sell asap to begin preparation for move.

Leather and rocks still available. Would like to clear live rock by Friday to drain tank. If no buyer will just pull rock and add to my dry rock collection.

Ok guys. Last video. Here is what's left. Good live rock. Almost three years old. Mostly large pieces for a good base and some flat ones good for coral placement. Tank is four foot wide for reference. Large toadstool leather on one. Small toadstool on another. Scattered mushrooms and a few patches of neon green GSP. Never any aipstasia in the tank or any other disease. I want to drain the tank this weekend so I can work on breaking the equipment down. If you guys don't collect all by Sunday I'll just pull the rock out and dry it out. Hate to do that with good life and bacteria on it that someone could use. Movers are coming Monday to do a pre-survey. Starting now, first come first serve. I will not hold, I need it gone. Do your fellow reefers a favor and post here if you are heading over to collect anything so they don't waste their time. Also, bring your own collection bucket or what every you need to collect what you want. I'm low on buckets, gave several away when the coral and fish were collected. Collection time 5 pm to 10 pm, tonight, tomorrow night, Saturday night, or until all collected. 78 Auckland Road East (Sembawang) 759890.

Almost forgot to post the most important part: ALL LIVE ROCK AND CORAL LEFT FOR FREE

http://youtu.be/c2yz-khvrz8