WTS polyzona tang

yikai

• SRC Member

Bro to sis? Sis to bro? Come On, make up your mind! Oh wait... You don't have one at least not a complete one

This is rly getting entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, that's the spirit, keep trying. Dont give up.

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

yes, that's the spirit, keep trying. Dont give up.

Spirit? Trying? Give up?

No you better catch up. IQ and EQ at this level for this era are definitely appalling especially when you are mingling with things Mother Nature offer.

Take my suggestion. Decom and go fk the wall. It's a safer playing field (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Spirit? Trying? Give up?

No you better catch up. IQ and EQ at this level for this era are definitely appalling especially when you are mingling with things Mother Nature offer.

Take my suggestion. Decom and go fk the wall. It's a safer playing field (:

Zzzzz... (can someone wake me up after this sis is done with her monday blue?)

@Sept 2014

Zzzzz... (can someone wake me up after this sis is done with her monday blue?)

Lol!! I'm flabbergasted.

Honestly do you always read things by their surfaces or you do bother think for a sec? Oh wait again, you don't have a brain to process that *facepalm*

Geez I really should revise my IQ and treat you like something outside the conventional human being.

Amuse us: are you ET?

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Lol!! I'm flabbergasted.

Honestly do you always read things by their surfaces or you do bother think for a sec? Oh wait again, you don't have a brain to process that *facepalm*

Geez I really should revise my IQ and treat you like something outside the conventional human being.

Amuse us: are you ET?

Cos i concluded u r not worth me talking more than 15 words to...

@Sept 2014

Then what were the last many replies from you? 15 words?! First you cannot read, then you cannot figure out my sex and now you cannot count...

Amuse us: "can you sing 123 Johnny caught a flea?"

Go try or I'm assuming the effects of your crack is overpowering your pea size brain. Permanent brain damage in the making.

You need a doc. Or at least a good shrink. (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Sorry to interrupt guys... Mod can u kindly remove my question in this thread as i dont want to be implicated :P ?

I did oso ask whether fish is reef safe and i oso pm-ed ts about size of fish. I normally prefer to get 1st hand info from seller first while at the same time do my own research on any particular item which interests me... Sometimes i buy sometimes i dont buy. So i think asking questions is ok and neccessary... perhaps we should just stick to pm-ing questions rather than putting the question in this thread ... Again this point is debatable ...

End of the day, there should be a spirit of goodwill from all parties, why argue over a fish, a girl...$$$...maybe...but a fish ?!

Sad to say that nowadays reefer asking irrelevant questions (以本案无关), can ask question on the sales item itself but don't go beyond such as to gain more knowledge or get answer for own self curiousity through the sale thread.