WTS polyzona tang

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Receive a lot of irrelevant messages and PMs. Please only contact if you are interested. I forgot some additional information. Fish is 3.5-4 inch Have been with me for a long time, so it's eating pellets and flake. But not frozen food. No ich. If no buyer after a week I will donate it to the curator of S.E.A aquarium. Thanks everyone.

"Is it reef safe? Will it get along with my other fishes? Can reserve for me? What's your lowest asking price? Can let me know if its sold? Is my tank big enough? Is my tank too small ?What fish are you keeping it with ? Why are you selling? How much you bought? Where did u buy it? Can I consider first ? "

Seriously pple? Do we need to waste other pple's time as well?

• Like 1

Wah, cannot ask question... then i better dont ask, next week then go ask S.E.A aquarium keeper...

If every question of yours is equally stupid as the answer/statement you just wrote, I rly sincerely suggest you don't ask.

They just simply add and size up the capacity of your brain.

In fact tbh, I never knew there can be stupid questions in this world until you came along..

Cheers!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Take this question as an eg.

" Is it reef- safe?"

The reply from the Seller is " Yes. It is 100% reef safe "

Then what happens after that? Absolutely nothing.

Is this guy looking for a non reef safe fish instead? It bewilders me ..

The point is, please only contact the Seller if you are keen to make a sale happen. If you are looking for someone to talk to, maybe another sub forum like kopi-tiam will be more appropriate?

• SRC Member

If every question of yours is equally stupid as the answer/statement you just wrote, I rly sincerely suggest you don't ask.

They just simply add and size up the capacity of your brain.

In fact tbh, I never knew there can be stupid questions in this world until you came along..

Cheers!

Technically speaking, what i have said is not a question, it is a statement...

Sigh, you cant even get your fact right... you shall try someTDO... it helps my anthias get smarter...

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• Senior Reefer

What I meant was that I receive many PMs asking things like, "is that lobo for sale" and other stuff not related to the sales. Please don't argue in this thread thanks. Andtsg, I don't know why you're making a big deal out of SEA. They accept donations such as these on a case to case basis. And if no one wants to buy my fish after a week I'll donate it there if they want it. So not sure why you're being so childish and ignoramus here. I guess the level of maturity in this forum is far underdeveloped as I had originally imagined. Such a shame really. Anyway fish pending collection. Thanks everybody

• SRC Member

What I meant was that I receive many PMs asking things like, "is that lobo for sale" and other stuff not related to the sales. Please don't argue in this thread thanks.Andtsg, I don't know why you're making a big deal out of SEA. They accept donations such as these on a case to case basis. And if no one wants to buy my fish after a week I'll donate it there if they want it. So not sure why you're being so childish and ignoramus here. I guess the level of maturity in this forum is far underdeveloped as I had originally imagined. Such a shame really. Anyway fish pending collection. Thanks everybody

Sorry, not meant to hijack ur sales thread but what i dont understand is that your friends idea of "dont ask unless u want to buy"...

Even if i go buy a $1 clown fish, i shall be allowed to ask enough questions till i can make a decision, is not that the case?

• Like 1

@Sept 2014

Technically speaking, what i have said is not a question, it is a statement...

Sigh, you cant even get your fact right... you shall try someTDO... it helps my anthias get smarter...

wow can't believe you are not only beyond stupid, you are equally incompetent to read!

Anyway if your statements/suggestions/answers which approximately adds up to the linguistic portion of a human brain, are half as smart as your anthias, maybe your Anthias can start spelling ABC with bubbles and you should drug yourself off with Tdo.

FYI, Madpetz are having them on discount (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

wow can't believe you are not only beyond stupid, you are equally incompetent to read!

Anyway if your statements/suggestions/answers which approximately adds up to the linguistic portion of a human brain, are half as smart as your anthias, maybe your Anthias can start spelling ABC with bubbles and you should drug yourself off with Tdo.

FYI, Madpetz are having them on discount (:

Zzzz.... try harder to convince me you are not on TDO....

@Sept 2014

hello, good morning, copycat.

Lol! You really took your IQ and EQ to the whole new low.

I'm really believing your clowns can tell jokes, anthias can spell ABC and you're a dimwit

35e2c4a22dbf9608ec60da90ba9eda02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Lol! You really took your IQ and EQ to the whole new low.

I'm really believing your clowns can tell jokes, anthias can spell ABC and you're a dimwit

35e2c4a22dbf9608ec60da90ba9eda02.jpg

bro, seriously you have to start learning to read fish food label...

@Sept 2014

sis, seriously, you have to start reading fish food label...

Bro to sis? Sis to bro? Come On, make up your mind! Oh wait... You don't have one at least not a complete one

This is rly getting entertaining

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.