SRC Best Member's Tank thread contest

• Admin

post-17478-0-77478300-1435647782_thumb.j

Contest Date : 01th July 2015 to 30th Sept 2015 ( 2359 SRC time)

Contest Entries Details ;

- Any Member's Tank thread Started from 01st July onward during the contest period under the "Members Tank & Specs" section ( http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/forum/34-members-tank-specs/) with the highest view count rate by the end of the contest wins.

- Contest is open to all registered local and foreign forum members, committee members and moderators.

- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Prizes;

post-17478-0-94763000-1435636607.jpg

- $ 800.00 Cash prizes

- $ 200.00 voucher to dine at by the sea at the " THE BRIDGE BISTRO & BEACON BAR " restaurant @ RSYC

Restaurant detail ;

The Bridge Bistro& Beacon Bar @ RYSC

52 West Coast Ferry Road

Level 2

Singapore 126887

http://www.rsyc.org.sg/

• Admin

Some common F.A.Q

What is numbers of views ?

post-17478-0-20406300-1435635437.jpg

- The numbers of views the tank thread received means the numbers of people actually saw your tank thread. It is calculated by the system base upon each user per session .

Does that mean when i refresh or click on my tank thread many times, i will increase my tank thread views ?

- No. The system only calculate from each unique IP address from each person thus clicking on your own link many time will not increase your own tank thread view at all. Thus this will minimize the discrepancies occur to maintain this contest as fair as possible.

So how can i increase my tank thread views to win this contest ?

- You may increase the viewership of your own tank thread by actively posting new interesting content on your own thread and sharing your thread with as many people as possible online and offline to come view it on the forum .

How do i share my tank thread on my social media ?

post-17478-0-20142000-1435635434_thumb.j

- Click on the share button and copy and paste the URL on your social media page or simply click on the social media icon available to get your friends to view your thread and support you.

I already have an existing tank thread in the forum started on an earlier date, what should i do in order to participate ?

post-17478-0-27840500-1435635436_thumb.j

- If you have an existing tank thread in the forum, you can start a new tank thread during the contest period and labeling it as part 2 as shown sample as above. We might merge your content to your old tank thread after the contest period to keep it clean.

• 3 months later...
  • Admin

I am glad to announce that ahchris had won the Best Member''s thread contest with tye greatest number of views !! 

Please pm me for prize collection arrangement. 

Congrats, Ah Chris! U r the man!!

Edited by Admiraltian

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

I am glad to announce that ahchris had won the Best Member''s thread contest with tye greatest number of views !! 

Please pm me for prize collection arrangement. 

Congrats ah chris!!!! Sort of had the feeling u would win it! $800!!! TIME FOR MORE ZOAS!!!! 

Congrats, Ah Chris! U r the man!!

Nice tank nice win! congratulations!

Thanks alot guys! :-)

• SRC Supporter

Congratulations. Absolutely amazed with the quality of zoa/SPS you have. 

Everyone still waiting eagerly for full tank shot though.... :lol:

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

The happy reefer

e7f56f220bd1e7e86effaf6bd7aad7e7.jpg