My "For the next 10 years" tank

YHS

Omg!!! The sps colours are insane!!!!

And the amount of sps ... also notice ur floor bed is v clean..any tips for keeping it so clean?

Can have a tour of ur backroom..

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

Nice. Have a question to ask my 2ft tank have so many brown algae any suggestion how to get rid of them?

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
could you please take picture of it. sometimes we incorrectly identify them. my best advice is to share the pictures here and invite some local reefer to help with the identification. then we can look for best method to remove them

Omg!!! The sps colours are insane!!!!
And the amount of sps ... also notice ur floor bed is v clean..any tips for keeping it so clean?
Can have a tour of ur backroom..
thank you.
the floor bed is barebottom. before having them, i thought its going to be easier since i thought i could position wavemaker to blows the detritus away... im so wrong. i have 9 wavemakers installed, still have some dead spot that detritus cumulate. i usually suck them away every 2 weeks. so the key is... to clean them often. oh yeah, btw... for coralline algae, algae scrapper is your best friend. i hunt them down every week, before they are to big and too thick

1 hour ago, YHS said:

thank you.
the floor bed is barebottom. before having them, i thought its going to be easier since i thought i could position wavemaker to blows the detritus away... im so wrong. i have 9 wavemakers installed, still have some dead spot that detritus cumulate. i usually suck them away every 2 weeks. so the key is... to clean them often. oh yeah, btw... for coralline algae, algae scrapper is your best friend. i hunt them down every week, before they are to big and too thick

Wow...that's alot of work..lol

Have pictures of ur sump tank?

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

Wow...that's alot of work..lol
Have pictures of ur sump tank?
yeah. A LOT... with all capital letters. sorry, can't take picture. im out of town, now. but they are almost the same as earlier pictures. except removing the beckett skimmer and replacing with reef octopus sro-xp5000 and bbk supermarin 250. the rest is still the same. i will try take some pictures when i got back

Ok sure.. 

Awaiting ur pictures.

• SRC Supporter
a sneak peek of my filtration room. picture here is my calcium reactor. shown in the picture are first and second chamber. i have a third chamber for magnesium which some say its totally useless... but imho... it even more useless laying around in my storage. 5c988aebb9886aad78e6d9d3ded48003.jpg

In Singapore, we call this " kaisu " which mean more is always better than less...

Excited to see your new filtration room. Did you prepare any floor plan layout for your new filtration room ?

In Singapore, we this " kaisu " which mean more is always better than less...

Excited to see your new filtration room. Did you prepare any floor plan layout for your new filtration room ?

i learnt from the best! hahaha.
not yet. im waiting for the exact sizing of the room since the end result sizing may differ from the floor plan. not by much, but im thinking to use the room to the inch. hahaha (excuse)
hahaha... nah bro... im too lazy to start the planning now, since i tend to change if i have plenty of time

• 2 months later...