unable to sign into SRC using tapatalk

chercm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Actually the new mobile site on the phone browser is quite user friendly ,and can also upload photos.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Same here, have been using the mobile site since I also can't access the subforums tab. It's not bad, quite friendly to use

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

• SRC Supporter

Hi All,

After checking , It seem like we are not the only one facing the same issue with their latest version of Tapatalk software. Apparently it is ok with the older version of the Tapatalk app but too bad we can revert it on our phone . Tapatalk mention that they will fix this issue during their next update available .

Meanwhile in order to solve the issue on navigating using Tapatalk app, please subscribe to each or section which you want to view and you would be able to see it under the " Subscribed " section of the Tapatalk app for navigation purposes. 

follow_this.thumb.jpg.f5f2c018ec28faf895       

Example above, click on the " Follow this" icon found on the top right section on your desktop browser. 

Edited by Harlequin Mania

• SRC Supporter
Didn't work on my iOS system

just a blank screen.

6d33636cbe193d495155d9e8a66d21b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Are Running On the latest version of tapatalk right? The older version seem to be OK.

If not try using the method I mention above.

• 3 months later...