Friendly Warning to Everyone

Hairul Hakim

• SRC Member

Hi All, 

As requested by the admin of SRC, im just writing this post to avoid future buyers from getting cheated by this mentioned person as well. 

Nickname was snowy85. 

As you can see from the attachements provided, money was transferred, replied for a day and just went AWOL. 
Tried calling from several different numbers, didnt answer. Didnt answer calls when SRC admins tried to contact him as well( they updated me). 

As its been more than a week, im pretty sure this move was intentional, and not incidental. Considering that he still logs on SRC a couple days after he went AWOL on me. 

But oh well, take it as a lesson :)

In my opinion, i'm just amazed at how someone can be willing to commit fraud just for the sake of $45, not to mention that its a hobby that most of us actually have passion and enjoy doing it and $45 isnt really that big of an amount. 

But then again, there are always douche bags in every forums. LOL. 

For future buyers, pls be aware of this number/nickname. 
For those who knows him, oh well, say hello to that CHEAT for me. 

c1.PNG

c2.PNG

c3.PNG

c4.PNG

c5.PNG

maybe he met a fatal accident whilst on his way to meet you. and then family started to use his computer which does auto login SRC. His phone is used by his grandpa who doesn't know how to answer call. 

anyway he's dead. and i hope all these makes you feel better. until he's proven alive and contactable.

Cheers :D

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

Unless SRC can become like qoo10, hold money until delivered then release. 

Cash on Delivery : people worry about "flying aeroplane". 

Transfer : such scam happens. 

But thanks for posting here for us to know what happened. Hopefully snowy85 can explain what happened if he really didn't mean it this way. :) 

Cheers in reefing! 

But thanks for posting here for us to know what happened. Hopefully snowy85 can explain what happened if he really didn't mean it this way.  

Cheers in reefing! 

I like this idea hahaha can ask people send to my house when I'm not around

This is a signature : hi

• SRC Supporter

But thanks for posting here for us to know what happened. Hopefully snowy85 can explain what happened if he really didn't mean it this way. :) 

Cheers in reefing! 

Thanks for the suggestion, but it is a too stressful task for us to handle  ..

• SRC Supporter

Hi all, he has contacted me and refunded me the $45.

Thanks a lot SRC for following up in this matter!

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great the matter has been resolved peacefully.