WTS: JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller (1/10 hp) - DBA-075

Jimmy75

• SRC Member

Selling a used JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller.

Model: DBA-075

HP: 1/10

Hose Size: 12/16mm or 16/22mm

Good for 2ft tank & below. Used for about 3 years, still in very good working condition, easily chilled my 2ft tank down to below 26 Deg C. Selling it due to recent upgrade of my tank size.

Looking to sell at S$380 which will include delivery to your nearest car park (not to your doorstep).

If delivery is not require, selling price is S$370 instead. Self collect at Lakeside location.

For delivery, a S$5 deposit will be required to be transferred to my POSB saving account first and COD for balance S$375. This is to safe guard myself for pilot/phantom buyer. Available delivery timing will most likely to be during weekends daytime from 8am to 6pm to any residential area on Singapore main island and subject to my convenience. If you don't agree to such terms, please do not contact me.

Do drop me a PM with your contact number if you are interested. Pictures of the chiller can be whatapp to you too if you want. Cheers! ;)