5 hours ago, SaltySpivia said:

Just finished reading your thread from pg 1 to pg 14, 

This is a bad hobby where we face failures but as long as you climb back after falling down, we will be taught with alot more new experiences, cheers to your tank, i'm thinking of getting r80 to try as well, but i have learnt to slow down, gonna do a 3 months cycle for my tank, now still doing initial cleaning, and i love your entire tank layout, was thinking should I change my main tank or just keep it and ignore it  big headache, maybe i should talk to you to find out the cost for just your main tank

Hi bro, thanks for spending time  reading my thread. I got my tank some yrs back from Iwarna previous tank maker, Heng. I think he is no longer doing tank and I think maybe the tank cost nowadays might be different from 5yrs ago? Nonetheless u can still pm me if u have any enquires, I will my best to answer if I can. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Admiraltian said:

Good to see u back too, bro. So far for my tank size, the slw20 kinda weak and can’t be use as the main wave maker so I push it down to the left bottom corner near the back to sweep up detritus instead. Got another slw30 to use as main one and aim it at my sps on the top left corner. Hope this helps. 

Thanks! i just ordered 1 too but my new set up is only a 60 cube so should be sufficient..

3 hours ago, Evolutionz said:

Thanks! i just ordered 1 too but my new set up is only a 60 cube so should be sufficient..

Yes, should be sufficient for that size. Good luck for ur new setup.