Stay Sharp, Save Shark.

• SRC Member

3855723d4a891d09d18842c530882e94.jpg

Some fts

Wow what a gorgeous tank! the colours on all the fishes and corals look spectacular! nice work Willy! :D someday i wanna have a tank just like yours :) you should be proud.

2u72lqx.gif

Wow what a gorgeous tank! the colours on all the fishes and corals look spectacular! nice work Willy!  someday i wanna have a tank just like yours  you should be proud.

Thank you. Sure you can ! With proper knowledge and patient it's possible wish you can show your tank

• SRC Member

I jus purchased the hydra stream 1 today from qianhu. I noticed that the flow rate is maxed at 1300L. Which is more than what my return pump output. Guess I have to get a separate pump for the hydra. Any suggestions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jus purchased the hydra stream 1 today from qianhu. I noticed that the flow rate is maxed at 1300L. Which is more than what my return pump output. Guess I have to get a separate pump for the hydra. Any suggestions ?

Just my recommendation better to buy oversize because it work more better and you can just throw in heavily live stock.

Yes I use external pump to pump in. I use 2.5 L Dymax return for my hydra and I realize the flow coming out at the end of the hydra is reduce more than half. It's because there's many cartridge filter inside cleaning the water slowing down the flow. Maybe your stream 1 you can use 1.5k flow? Is ok to have a larger flow overtime debris will clog inside the hydra and you need more flow to push. Recommend to wash it every 6 month for me.

• SRC Member
Just my recommendation better to buy oversize because it work more better and you can just throw in heavily live stock.

Yes I use external pump to pump in. I use 2.5 L Dymax return for my hydra and I realize the flow coming out at the end of the hydra is reduce more than half. It's because there's many cartridge filter inside cleaning the water slowing down the flow. Maybe your stream 1 you can use 1.5k flow? Is ok to have a larger flow overtime debris will clog inside the hydra and you need more flow to push. Recommend to wash it every 6 month for me.

You mentioned oversize. As in the hydra itself or return pump ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

0f29dc0a4689260d5100a7bbc5a5f152.jpg0ffe30e1c4f0a1fcabcf68b401d6d953.jpg

Don't really have time to update so here's another side tank of mine without sharing sump. More on zoa and clam!