WTS 322 tank set

• SRC Member

I have a 322 tank set for sale.

Glass is 12mm thick with double brace, top n bottom.

I have clean up the tank, sump and cabinet. all hinge has been replace new.

• 3ft 4 tube aqua zonic T5 lights
  • BM curve 7 skimmer
  • brand new Jebao 4000 DC pump(I have order online and reaching soon)

Viewing at sengkang

Looking to sell everything at $700(transport not included).

Please do not low ball me. as I have already spend a lot of effort and time to do up the whole tank.

Already very upset that everything almost complete, but not approved. Therefore, have to sell off everything.

Whatsapps me at 82888508

.20160110_175723_resized.thumb.jpg.3c5e8920160110_175738_resized.thumb.jpg.81ec0220160110_175757_resized.thumb.jpg.de8eff20160110_175813_resized.thumb.jpg.171a88IMG-20160113-WA0008.thumb.jpeg.cb45d00ab

Edited by Immanuel Tan
  • Like 2

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear that u did not get to set up this tank in ur new home bro. It is a really good deal which is a loss to you but a gain to others. Unfortunately I cannot commit as I have just upgraded and this is the max I'm allowed for me home. Haha.

Sofishticated Friend

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear that u did not get to set up this tank in ur new home bro. It is a really good deal which is a loss to you but a gain to others. Unfortunately I cannot commit as I have just upgraded and this is the max I'm allowed for me home. Haha.

Sofishticated Friend

No prob. be happy.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

• SRC Member

I have a question. Is ur water line below or hidden (above) in the hood?

From what i see from the picture attached. Looks like is below the hood. Or maybe the hood nv sit in entirely, which will be different alr. Haha

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

From what i see from the picture attached. Looks like is below the hood. Or maybe the hood nv sit in entirely, which will be different alr. Haha

He put wrong side haha should turn vertical

• SRC Member

Paisei. I newbie 1st time buy tis type of  tank. So abit sotong. Later I go home check.

Edited by Immanuel Tan

Bro 322 dct4000 enff ?? I just go shop ask wanted to buy 1 for my new 322 they tell me I need dct8000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3500L enough already for 3 ft tank. Unless you want to divert the flow to chiller and reactor

• SRC Member

With sum enff ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's enough. Cos 322 is onli 300+ liters. Pump flow required is around 10 ttimes the amount of water in the tank. Not including the sump. Therefore 3000l per hr is enough already.  And this pump max is 4000l per hr. If too much later inside thunder storm.