How to target feed Elegance

stetan

• SRC Member

I tried to target feed my elegance like how i do it to the duncans with mysis . I notice that the elegance dont eat the mysis like what the duncan will do. Any advice?

can also advise how i should position my elegance? Currently i have it stuck vertically on the sandbed. Is that right?

• SRC Member

My elegance coral doea very well on the sand bed. See my pics in my other post. Like yoi said, they don't eat mysis. Mine only eats market prawns cut into 1cm cube size. Method to feed is wiggle the prawn into the tentacles. The tentacles will then grab the prawn and slowly bring it into its mouth. I usually feed twice a week.

• SRC Member

Same, my elegance is on the sandbed with gentle flow, opens up to almost a foot wide (skeleton is only 4 inches long). I also have a clown hosting it so it just shares pellets with the elegance

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Elegance do eat mysis. At least mine do. I target feed them along with my duncans and they would gobble up most of the mysis. Thats why they are one of my favourite corals, active feeding.

Sent from my LG-H650 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...