WTS Tofu's 4Ft Tank and components

Hi guys, as reluctant as I am, its time for me to let go my tank to a new well deserving owner. Due to the lack of time and commitment to continue upkeeping the tank, I've decided to sell off the set. I may downgrade to a smaller more manageable set up, but that will probably be much later in the future. 

Tank is super silent with adjustable gate valve. Offers dual return pump compartment for pump failure contingencies. Alot of planning was put into the design of the tank to ensure tank is fail proof. Can also be hooked up to an external refugium or frag tank setup via the second pump return. Plug and play. Coast to coast overflow ensures maximum surface skimming, with bean animal to ensure silent operations, easier maintainace of the back overflow, and prevention of flood. Tank is still running, so u can see it at work. 100% no leaks. 

Up for sale!

1. Tank set - $450 Only! (Arrange Own movers, I would recommand getting CRA as they know the tank better)

Size: 48"x30"x20" Rimless (Perfect Height for SPS / LPS keepers)

Volume: 125 gallons

Material: 12mm low Iron glass (3 sides)

Overflow: External 2/3rds Coast to Coast with Bean animal 1.5" Overflows (3 Piple), Overflow Box is 36"x5"x6"

Bulkheads: Schedule 80 from BRS

Primary Overflow Valve: Spears Gate Valve

Returns: Dual 1" returns

Tank Builder : CRA

Sump Volume = 9.97G (refugium) + 9.35G (return) + 10.8 Gallons (Skimmer) = 30G

Interested buyers may also be keen to do a full setup bundle which includes a <1yr old 8 tube ATI Sunpower with hanging brackets / 1 x HS90 Hailea Chiller, External Refugium, Gyre XF150, External ATO reservoir, Return pumps, Calcium reactor GEO618 with electronic regulator and many more freebies. 

Sincere and interested buyers can reach me on my mobile, or drop me a message in the forum to arrange for viewing. 

For anyone looking to upgrade to a 4ft, this would be the perfect time!

More info can be found in the link : 

I Love Stagsss

Thank u guys for all the interest in the tank. Tank has found a new well deserving owner. Will be selling my equipments along with the tank set to the new owner. I appreciate all the messages and interest, and sorry to disappoint those who were keen. 

I will definately be back! 

Dont fight ah, happy reefing one and all. 

I Love Stagsss