Selling industrial DI unit and reefsaver rocks

yschua

Got some items in anticipation to restart a reef tank after getting my new place.

However, due to the my new born baby I have to stay with my in laws for another year thus selling the below brand new item

1. Industrial 20 litre DI unit. Come with brand new 5 litre of nuclear grade resin (still sealed). 

Original price at 215 selling at 165. 

2. 50lbs of BRS reefsaver rock. No leeching of PO4 and no hitchhikers.

They are much lighter than those branded rocks thus you are getting out out of the 23kg box. After adding water it should be 38 to 40kg worth of rocks. Sufficient for a 322 tank.

Original price at USD130 + USD120 shipping. Selling at SGD300.

Message me at 98292893 or pm me. Collection and viewing of di filter at Jurong. For rocks it's at my new place at boon keng and viewing only on sat.

20160813_105454.jpg

20160813_105424.jpg

20160813_105411.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Upzzz for the items above.

BRS reefsaver rock sold but I have just received email from Vpost that my other 2 x 50lbs boxes were finally shipped after some custom issue. :chair:

Rocks will arrive in Singapore around late next month. Total cost I have paid is USD130 + USD73 sea shipping per box (Around 280 to 290 total). FYI, they are much lighter than those branded rocks thus you are getting out of the 23kg box. After absorbing water they should be 38 to 40kg worth of rocks. More than sufficient for a 322 tank.

Selling at SGD230 per box.

• 4 weeks later...