WTS: ATI Powermodule 8x39W (3ft)

• SRC Member

Selling away my trusted ATI Powermodule 8 x 39W (3 feet). It has served me well but now I am moving house and will be upgrading my tank to a bigger sized one. Hence I am selling it away. Bought it brand new from Aquamarin in 2010 and has been well taken care of till now. It is perfect for SPS as it is extremely bright, arguably one of the best brands for T5 HO lightsets.

Comes with adjustable speed fans, adapters, 8x ATI used tubes (more than 1 year old), hanging kit. Lightset will be fully tested before dealing. I could do delivery if location is convenient. I live in Woodlands. 100% serviceability all fans and ballasts. Full testing to be done prior to deal.

Looking at $580, do whatsapp me to discuss. Attached some pictures of my SPS reef's colouration under this lightset. 

-Vincent (92382517)

The ATI T5 Powermodule is the perfect merger of world-class engineering, elegant design and high-end components. The ATI Powermodule is perfect for the truly serious hobbyist who values style and performance.

The ATI T5 Powermodule features Miro-Silver reflectors and an active cooling system for unmatched performance and long lamp life. Its stylish, heavy-duty, curved housing give it a sleek, sophisticated look.

Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most equally-sized T5 fixtures. The active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving bulb life.

The sleek, heavy-duty silver colored body is durable, rust-proof and only 2.3 inches high. All components, including the T5 ballasts, are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, two power cords, and an AC/DC adapter to power the fans.

Wired with two bulbs on one power cord and remaining bulbs on the other, allowing for independent control and dawn/dusk simulation.

Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.

Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.

• Individual Parabolic-Style Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminium
• Active Cooling System
• Built-in Electronics Ballasts
• Acrylic Shield
• 10-foot Power Cords (2x/2 Channels)
• Sleek, Adjustable “Griplock” Style Hanging Kit

Compiled.jpg

230288_10150232176146368_1715869_n.jpg