josephwzr

Jo's Little Reef

Hi guys, after much contemplation, I have decided to start my very first tank thread. Before I begin, let me introduce more about myself :) I'm currently 16 years old, still studying(of course), and it isn't very easy to keep up with the hobby due to the heavy expenses. But with the support of my friends and family, I've made it thus far.

I first started off a 16litre tank last year, but soon upgraded due to the limitations of fish and corals I can keep, and I realised that it is not very practical to keep such a small tank(physically draining and aesthetically unpleasant).

To Start off, my current tank is a 2 ft Cube(Yes Its still quite small, but decent enough for me) with sump and cabinet. All photos will be taken by my iPhone 6s Plus, so please bear with the lousy quality! Below are the list of equipments that i'm using,

Equipments

• Lights - Radions xr30 Pro
  • Wavemaker - Vortech MP40 wQD
  • Return pump - Vectra M1
  • Skimmer - Deltec SC1456
  • Biological Media - Marine Pure

Looking forward to stocking up my tank!

Looking for more updates!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice setup & equipment!!

More pics please

Thanks! Will do so if there are any new changes! Stay tune hahaha

Looking forward to more updates !

Thanks!
Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

R u gonna add some lps to ur tank soon? It will help ur tank to look gd and also add more colors and varieties to it.

I'm currently waiting for my exams to be over so that I can set up my dosing pump and stock up sps :)
  • Like 1

Hey jo.. good to know that there is someone of the same age as me. By the way your tank looks so awesome. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hey jo.. good to know that there is someone of the same age as me. By the way your tank looks so awesome. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thanks and you too!
  • Like 2