All new FC Rainbow Blossom

cedricang

• SRC Member

--- second reminder---

Yo bro. First, can you stop creating your own name for SPS? This is very misleading for buyers (newbie or experienced reefers).

Second, can you at least post a picture of the coral on sale under normal light? I am not saying that you cant post proccess your picture but at least have the dignity to show the normal look of the coral.

Also, by the time you read this message, I have screenshot the whole thread. If this thread or message is deleted, I have no choice but to bring this elsewhere to continue.

Cheers,
Your fellow reefer.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

--- FINAL REMINDER ---

Yo bro. First can you stop using another FAKE NICK so as to conceal your real identity ???

Perhaps you would like to ( if you are man enough ) to own up that you are in fact logging in using a different nick name to conceal your true identity and...perhaps your real agenda ??

And if that's indeed true... who then are your real identity ??? care to share in this forum ??? LOL

Own up, and PERHAPS I would consider to entertain you further...that's if you are not afraid that your profiteering activities are being exposed further ???

Cheers,

Your fellow reefer too :P

• Like 1

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Dear PoorPicasso ,

In life, what I have learnt is to have INTEGRITY and work hard for what you aim for in life, be it career, a happy family and so on.

You may not agree with me on everything that I do, just like I may not agree with some of the injustice that is happening in our society. But that being so, do hope that you could act like a matured adult ( I suppose you are above 21 i hope ) and deal with things in a mature way.

I would not pursue this matter further, and i do wish you have a profitable life and be happy.

Cheers !

Yours fellow reefer :rolleyes:

ps. in case you need to talk to me, i would be happy to have kopi with you. I have your number anyway.

Hi Bro Yukok,

Yes, this is a new species which i could not find a name for it, thus i created one for it :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking :welldone:

ohhh...btw if you happen to find that there is already a name for it, kindly let me know please ! Thanks a lot :P

• SRC Member
26 minutes ago, cedricang said:

Hi Bro Yukok,

Yes, this is a new species which i could not find a name for it, thus i created one for it :rolleyes:

ohhh...btw if you happen to find that there is already a name for it, kindly let me know please ! Thanks a lot :P

10 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

It's good you admit it here you had created a new species.
I will screenshot this and check if you had committed wrongful misrepresentation of advertisement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I read Cedric correctly he did mention that if Yukok is aware of an exisiting name he should let him know and perhaps Mike you can do likewise.

Hi Cedric,
Will u be kind enough to send me a raw file of the picture? Since we probably have our sources of coral from the same place, I may be able to help identify it after I have seen it in its original colors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Let's do it properly and legally, if someone selling something officially and give it a name, this product needs to be trademarked. If you are not sure of the name, than its better to say you don't know the name.

Misrepresentation of advertisement means you are stating something so real and convinced buyers to buy based on that wrongly statement.

A misrepresentation is a false statement of fact or law that is relied on by the other party in entering a contract. For example, in Curtis v Chemical Cleaning and Dyeing Co Ms Curtis took a wedding dress with beads and sequins to the cleaners. They gave her a contract to sign and she asked the assistant what it was. The assistant said it was to stop risk to the beads. In fact the contract exempted all liability. The dress was stained. But the exclusion was ineffective because of the assistant's misrepresentation.

The law does not consider that "mere puff" or "sales talk" are misrepresentations. For example, a second-hand car dealer claiming "this is the fastest car ever", or a washing detergent company advertising that their product "will clean your clothes whiter than white" are not considered misrepresentations, as a reasonable person would be unlikely to take such claims seriously.

There are two essential steps in claiming a remedy for misrepresentation. The first is to show that a misrepresentation took place, and the second is to show that it was relied upon when entering the contract.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reefbuilder said:

If I read Cedric correctly he did mention that if Yukok is aware of an exisiting name he should let him know and perhaps Mike you can do likewise.

LOL...that is a good one. READ THAT Mike Stone.

2 minutes ago, skinbone said:

Hi Cedric,
Will u be kind enough to send me a raw file of the picture? Since we probably have our sources of coral from the same place, I may be able to help identify it after I have seen it in its original colors.

Aiyoh Bro Kevin, so old already still so childish ??? Oredi father liao , please grow up and get a life la :P

I wont entertain you becoz of your ill intention.

BTW you recently have been spamming a lot of ppl on your so called " get rich quick " scheme. You are lucky that no one report you to the PDP AKA PRIVATE DATA PROTECTION COMMISSION...at least i have known you as a friend and didn't want to saboh you. Be kind ok ??

• SRC Member
Hi Bro Yukok,
ohhh...btw if you happen to find that there is already a name for it, kindly let me know please ! Thanks a lot

Base on the rainbow and size, the nearest i can google is bali rainbow tenure

367d19667ac2d0de66e00da3c94ac2c6.png

But it looks different color so mostly i am totally wrong . Reefing too deep for me and still learning how to differentiate each other

1 minute ago, Mike Stone said:

I won't engage in meaningless debate here, let me do my homework first

Haizzz.... you started this in the first place and now you say its meaningless ??? aiyohyoh ...faintzzzzz

Go home Mike and get a life please.

1 minute ago, yukok.lim08 said:

Base on the rainbow and size, the nearest i can google is bali rainbow tenure

367d19667ac2d0de66e00da3c94ac2c6.png

But it looks different color so mostly i am totally wrong . Reefing too deep for me and still learning how to differentiate each other

Bro, with due respect as a fellow reefer...you need to brush up on your identification....at least visusally. They are so different !!!

1 minute ago, Mike Stone said:

Meaningless to engage you here, I will see what are the proper ways to legally pursue this matter.

Dare to meet boh ??? I jio you for kopi ???

Aiyoh Bro Kevin, so old already still so childish ??? Oredi father liao , please grow up and get a life la
I wont entertain you becoz of your ill intention.
BTW you recently have been spamming a lot of ppl on your so called " get rich quick " scheme. You are lucky that no one report you to the PDP AKA PRIVATE DATA PROTECTION COMMISSION...at least i have known you as a friend and didn't want to saboh you. Be kind ok ??

Whoa.....I genuinely thought u wanted to know the Id. Okok. Since u are not keen then nevermind.

1 minute ago, skinbone said:

Whoa.....I genuinely thought u wanted to know the Id. Okok. Since u are not keen then nevermind.

Anytime bro...i wait for you.

• SRC Member
Dear PoorPicasso ,
In life, what I have learnt is to have INTEGRITY and work hard for what you aim for in life, be it career, a happy family and so on.
You may not agree with me on everything that I do, just like I may not agree with some of the injustice that is happening in our society. But that being so, do hope that you could act like a matured adult ( I suppose you are above 21 i hope ) and deal with things in a mature way.
I would not pursue this matter further, and i do wish you have a profitable life and be happy.
Cheers !
Yours fellow reefer :rolleyes:
ps. in case you need to talk to me, i would be happy to have kopi with you. I have your number anyway.

There is a difference between having INTEGRITY and WORKING HARD to promote an ETHICAL business or working hard to achieve FINANCIAL goals through UNSCRUPULOUS business strategies.

It's sad that a graduate from London School of Business and Finance, has to resort to such demeaning methods of achieving financial gains.

Lurenake 34litres Nano Reef Wonder