How to Start Reefing

bbenbenben

• SRC Member
13 minutes ago, bbenbenben said:

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I thought so. But the price difference between 10 and 20 is huuuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha bro..thats double the size = double the price..

If budget, u can consider gg clementi 328 take a look at their prebuild tanks..or custom make one to suit your needs (like specific dimension etc..) :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Or get oceanfree nano marine 4 which has 63L , come with simple airstone skimmer and led light. Not fantastic but still value for money for the price u oay

I was at Qian Hu just now and saw that. Was thinking if I should get that. Ahahaha! Giving myself a few more weeks to consider.

Who knows, maybe someone here might be selling one.

Personally I like small tanks and find them easier to manage. Large tanks tend to need a lot of equipment and more things can go wrong. Plus small is cheaper too. There's this person overseas called brandon429 keeps a pico tank that's quite amazing and easy maintenance. Can go Google his name.

Personally I like small tanks and find them easier to manage. Large tanks tend to need a lot of equipment and more things can go wrong. Plus small is cheaper too. There's this person overseas called brandon429 keeps a pico tank that's quite amazing and easy maintenance. Can go Google his name.

Yeah, I mostly heard that it's the other way round though. Bigger tanks more margin for errors.

Just Googled him and gosh so small and looks so cramped.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

hi benben, like you I was sucked into reefing about 3 months ago. I didn't post any tank profile as I am currently upgrading to a bigger tank from my first tank. Since you are interested, I am gonna offer you here first before posting into the WTS section.

Reefmax 63L IOS- ( comes with coral chip and media if you still want it)

Upgraded return pump 1000l/hr by Aquabee

Reefmax LED lights

Reefmax Skimmer

Reefmax ATO

Reefmax acrylic feeder

Upgraded parts

Led- AI Prime HD

Maxspect Gyre XF130( currently using half only as the tank only accommodates half, I even bought the endcap, as such the other half is brand new)

Hailea Chiller HS-28A ( 1/10HP)

All upgrade parts are still intact with warranty( receipt provided)- I will let you have them at a package price of $600. For reference, the total price if bought new will be around $1500. Do let me know if you are interested. 84992218 I will most likely posting it this weekend into various forums and FB groups.

IMG_20170219_182939_1.jpg

IMG_20170218_010543_2.jpg

IMG_20170219_160330.jpg

IMG_20170219_155858.jpgIMG_20170222_193801_resized_20170223_121