Starting up!

Shout out to all the seasoned pros out here! I'm currently wanting to start out a marine tank but also taking into consideration I'm actually moving to a new flat in probably 2.5 years time. Was actually looking at a probably 1 ft cube to start off with so I wouldn't have to stress any of the living creatures out during my move in time to come. Any suggestions?

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Doesn't really matter IMO. As during the shifting process. You might not be able to continue the whole setup and carry over. Most likely you will need to set up a new tank in your new house. And after cycling slowly transfer over from your current tank. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Get a second hand tank fm here that suits ur current space n budget. This helps to cut down cost n u can test n trial with it to get all e experience u need n know what u want.

After that new huse u can custom make a tank that suits ur needs n new huse deco. 

Maybe till then u will find marine setup takes up too much time n u will drop e idea of having one.:P