WTS damaged livestock cheap

tuajia

• SRC Member

Hi all, sadly my livestock have been suffering months of neglect due to my work commitments and i have been battling algae issues on top of other things. In the interest of the well-being of my livestock, i think i have no choice but to let some of them go as i move the rest to a temporary tank and redo my main display tank. Do note that the corals mentioned here are damaged (have receded, also some algae growth) and hence i am letting them go cheap. If you can restore them to their former glory, more power to you. Maybe I can buy a frag back from you one day when my tank is re-stabilised. The fish are healthy and happy, though. Please come to Pasir Panjang to deal or nearby, as I don't want to risk moving the corals around too much since they're already not doing well. PM me for more info, thanks. 

4" Elegance - $15

Used to open almost 1 foot wide but now receded a bit into the skeleton and doesn't open up much any more, sad. Photo taken under actinic, pale purple and green under white light. 

Unknown prata? - $10

I actually have no idea what this is. Some bros suggested it might be some kind of humble prata. 

2 heads super sun coral plus pingpong ball-sized cluster - $10

Actually 3 different super sun species. 1 head of a pure yellow with clear tentacles, 1 head of yellow base, orange head and yellow tentacles. Finally the unfortunate cluster (also yellow, orange, yellow) below is reduced to its skeleton but small polyps still remain. Will have to be fed with reef roids or similar powder foods as the polyps are as small as pin heads. Used to be yellow base, orange head and yellow tentacles

4" Coris Wrasse - $30

He's in the same pic as the elegance coral. Feisty fellow, very healthy and eats a lot. Nothing wrong with him but I'm afraid my temporary tank will be too small for him. May bully smaller fish. For me there's no problem as my clown is equally aggressive and they both came to respect each other. 

3" false ocellaris clown - FOC

Nothing special, just an average clown, hence giving away. Was hosting the elegance but abandoned it after it started receding

Elegance.jpg

weird_prata.jpg

super_suns.jpg

clown.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Update: All corals taken. Elegance pending collection tomorrow

Fish still available. Will trap them once someone expresses interest: 

4" Coris Wrasse - $30

Feisty fellow, very healthy and eats a lot. May bully smaller fish. For me there's no problem as my clown is equally aggressive and they both came to respect each other. 

3" false ocellaris clown - FOC

Nothing special, just an average clown, hence giving away. 

• 2 weeks later...