My Personal Ocean

MarCal

Amazing coz im currently deligently do a 20% water change every week..and i buy my water from a lfs..haha.I also have mostly lps and softies..going to try ur method now.May i know do u dose other elements like Ca mg n kh?

Nothing amazing. Just a simple set up. Mainly water top up. 5- 6 times a week 3ml vinegar. Days when I don’t dose vinegar, I dose bacteria. Not sure if it’s the right process but it seems to work for my tank. 

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member
55 minutes ago, thanos said:

Amazing coz im currently deligently do a 20% water change every week..and i buy my water from a lfs..haha.I also have mostly lps and softies..going to try ur method now.May i know do u dose other elements like Ca mg n kh?

I mix my own salt water. Dosing all 3 elements u mentioned but I hv hard time maintaining my kh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
2 hours ago, CalvinKlein said:

Hi there Sis, enjoy reading your nice tank thread until the last post. What happened? 

Do continue with your updates!

Thanks for reading. Guess I tried too hard to chase the numbers of my water parameters. Thus, messed up big time.

50 minutes ago, R0B said:

Tank still looks good. Love the little dart fish. Something different.

Thanks ROB. They are Scissorstail Dartfish. Love them too but they are real jumpers. Saved them number of times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Managed to take a pic of the underside of this beauty
361C37E8-7575-4CF8-BD1A-F32FCECF6516.thumb.jpeg.b473c8acb34d078ab102a8052dc0ebdb.jpeg
9DAFB19A-ECAD-4549-85D7-2BC13B51AB45.thumb.jpeg.9cdf9f666756d88ca8216c4850675ee6.jpeg
7AE0978F-B9D7-4C8E-BF31-69F951164708.thumb.jpeg.b58e10c78e736937c0db32c05b70133a.jpeg
60D98F7E-2497-4B5D-8B3B-7BC556B35507.thumb.jpeg.f5554a91cef7d06b37f0a4ce1d61196f.jpeg
That is sooo awesome. That Clam is clearly enjoying his/her time in your tank. What type of clam is that? Certainly an ultra of some sort. I have created a little space in my tank for a few clams, hope I can find something as lovely as that. Great job Sister as always your tank in inspirational.

• SRC Member
1 hour ago, R0B said:

That is sooo awesome. That Clam is clearly enjoying his/her time in your tank. What type of clam is that? Certainly an ultra of some sort. I have created a little space in my tank for a few clams, hope I can find something as lovely as that. Great job Sister as always your tank in inspirational.

Thanks. It's a Tridacna Derasa Clam. Do share your tank thread here. I am sure it is a super setup!

1 hour ago, soggycookies said:

beautiful clam! love how the stripes contrast with the other corals around it

Thanks Soggycookies. The stripes are really nice. It's different at every angle.

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member
10 hours ago, iceman said:

emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

Waaaa boss u are back? :yahoo:

9 hours ago, simwj said:

Nice! What's your tank size may I ask

Thanks. Tank size 38" x 18" x 15" 

9 hours ago, dtye said:

Wow always wanted a tank like thisemoji38.png