WTS: 24” x 24” x 20” (H) Crystal Glass Designer Tank

• SRC Member

Hi reefers,

I have a customised tank with cabinet for sale. Coming 8 months old so very new. Condition is 9.5/10 only because it is not brand new. There is not even any speck of rust on the hinges, only becos i paid extra for stainless steel ones .

Asking for $680. PM me if interested. Viewing can be arranged.

Here are the specs:

24” x 24” x 20” (H) with Crystal Glass at front panel, and external overflow at the back.

Cabinet with solid wood stand. I paid extra dollars for the laminate to cover the whole cabinet, INCLUDING the interior. This is not normally done however I wanted the cabinet to look stylish in the inside as well. Stainless steel door hinges so no worry about rust.

Full Georg Fischer piping, including the ball valve. (Understand not many use GF piping these days but it is good quality stuff)

Sump space is fully maximised to the extent of the cabinet interior, with a separate tank for freshwater TOP up.

Pictures are as below:

IMG_9796.JPG

IMG_9798.JPG

IMG_7560.JPG

IMG_7561.JPG

IMG_7562.JPG

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 1

• SRC Member

I have some equipment to let go as I sell this tank, but I intend to find a tank buyer first and see what he/she needs in terms of equipment before I post them individually for sale. But for potential tank buyers here’s what I have that may be purchased along with the tank set.

1) Jebao DCP6500 Return Pump
2) 2 x SW-4 wavemaker
3) Sanrise R60 LED Lightset (Controllable via smartphone app)
4) Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer
5) Red Sea Customised Aquarium Cover
6) Maxspect Gyre XF230 with Controller

• SRC Member

Guys the tank set only without equipment, price revised to $630 negotiable.

Pls don’t lowball me and offer $500 for tank set and all the equipment listed above like someone did. I hope potential buyers see the value and beauty of the tank and be sincere pls!!