EvoZ Fish & reef DIY formula

• SRC Member

Hi guys!  

As i've decommed, im selling my left over EvoZ fish food. im left with 4 packs and WILL NOT make them anymore. 

Each pack is blended individually so this ensures each pack has the same amount of ingredients and vitamins inside.

Each pack consist of:

- Fresh market prawn

- Fresh mackerel fish

- Fresh squid

- Frozen scallops

- Frozen white clam

- Frozen dory

- Frozen oyster 

I opt-ed out of fish eggs this time round as it seems to be making the water dirtier. Market prawn, white clam & scallops makes up the bulk of the seafood mix, while the rest are added in slightly lesser quantity. But rest assured you'll definitely get a good variety of seafood blended in the tank. All the seafood are chopped and washed with DI water. 

The following vitamins, Amino acids & seaweed are added to enhanced the food:

10ml of seachem Vitality - mix of vitamins to ensure good fish health

10ml of seachem garlic guard - Well known to entice finicky fishes to eat, may or may not contribute to the treatment of ich

2ml of selcon - Vitamins and fatty acids booster.

5ml of brightwell angelixir - VERY important for angelfishes! 

5ml of brightwell 3/6 HUFA Amino Acids - Hearsay to improve or cure Hole in the head symptoms.

1 small piece of red seaweed

1 large piece of green seaweed

I added twice the amount of green seaweed this time round to ensure fishes like tangs get their good mix of green.

The food is then blended and placed in a zip lock bag and freeze. The food can be chopped up after its frozen into cubes so its easier to feed. i personally do not recommend thawing and washing it as the vitamins will be washed away along with it. I've also heard feedbacks from buyers who fed this to their LPS and anemones with good result. 

Here's a video of me feeding 3 cubes to my fishes. This gives u an idea how clean the food is.

27229705437_e33edc660e_k.jpg20180514_155403 

Each packs weights at least 180g

2 for $25 or get all last 4 packs for $48.

SMS/Whastapp me at 9106-3934 to reserve your pack now.

Collection at woodlands Dr 72.

• Like 1

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :